• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Sorry about that bowling back kill lol.

GGs though! I'm not very experienced in teams, as you could see.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
But hey, if anyone's still up for some individual matches, I'd be glad to oblige.
I can't speak for everyone, but I will most likely be down for individuals after this. I mean, if we're going to be the best doubles team in smash4, we need to know how each other plays, right?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
GGs though! I'm not very experienced in teams, as you could see.
To be honest, I don't think any of us are. Spirst and I just started playing doubles a week ago. I had never touched teams in Smash (besides the casual fun team battles) before last week.

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Hey man, you still there? You just kinda stopped playing

Alright, if you wanted me to switch characters you could have said something on here, but anyway on the matches, whenever you pressure someone's shield always be sure to retreat when the opponent doesn't drop it, and work on reading your opponent more. You did that pretty well with bowser, but don't assume a player will walk into a charged forward smash. Use his f-tilt more, as that had more range than most of yoshi's approach options that aren't completely telegraphed.

But don't just stop playing though, that's no fun for either of us

Last edited:

Outthere

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3325-3164-3360
Hey man, you still there? You just kinda stopped playing lol
I got a call, sorry. GGs though, your Yoshi is very good and I definitely needed the matchup experience! I felt I adapted pretty well over the games, any advice?

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
Smashers! i want to fight a palutena or rob, i never played against that mains, someone here uses them?if not, doesn't care, wanna play some competitive matches?

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
GGs, I'm dome for the night. Yours was definitely the best Duck Hunt I've seen, Spirst. We with the Mega Man for you, Locke. I hope to be able to play you again some time!

Spirst

GGs, I'm dome for the night. Yours was definitely the best Duck Hunt I've seen, Spirst. We with the Mega Man for you, Locke. I hope to be able to play you again some time!
Thanks, man. You had a really good G&W and I'd love to be able to do some singles sometime as I'm not used to him. Let's try to get this doubles thing going again in the future as well. Take care.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Yeah, thanks for the great matches. I'd really love some singles with your G&W, but you also had a lot of other good characters as well. I was surprised how adept you were when you switched. I'm sure we'll play again sometime.

Spirst

@ Parcheesy Parcheesy Good games as well. Shame it got too laggy near the end and that we only did one singles set but it was fun regardless.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Yeah good games. It's all good though, I was planning on retiring soon anyway. I'll see you guys around then.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Yeah good games. It's all good though, I was planning on retiring soon anyway. I'll see you guys around then.
Yeah... I was on the phone for our game. Sorry about that ^^; Next time I'll give you my undivided attention. See ya around.

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
Matches anyone? Experimenting with a character I'm fairly unfamiliar with.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
all right my code is in my profile you host
Sounds good. Preference for 2-stock/3-stock? Also, stages? I'm fine with whatever, but if you want to do tourney style stage striking, we can. (Also, I have no idea how the 3DS picks whose stage pick actually is chosen)

Edit: Room is up.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
all right my code is in my profile you host
Wow. Those were some really top notch reads. The first 6 games I was really trying to understand what was going on, because I felt pretty good about what I was doing, but I'd be losing stocks. Then I started to understand that you were going off of reads, and it started to click a little bit. But wow, I've never played a Ganondorf that hit that hard (which sounds weird because all Ganondorfs should hit similarly hard... but at times it felt like what killed me really shouldn't have, but it did). I've played a few Dorfs, but the most they usually get out of me is ftilts. I'd love to play some more in the future.

Also, I was having a lot trouble edge guarding... which is a little unusual. Not sure what was going on there...

GoldenBoy25

Smash Cadet
NNID
GoldenBoy12
3DS FC
5043-3152-3802
Anyone wanna smash? And if you wouldnt mind posting your fc, im on my mobile.

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
Anyone wanna smash? And if you wouldnt mind posting your fc, im on my mobile.
I can if you like! Just keep in mind I don't have a main yet, so I may flit between many characters trying to choose one.

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
Wow. Those were some really top notch reads. The first 6 games I was really trying to understand what was going on, because I felt pretty good about what I was doing, but I'd be losing stocks. Then I started to understand that you were going off of reads, and it started to click a little bit. But wow, I've never played a Ganondorf that hit that hard (which sounds weird because all Ganondorfs should hit similarly hard... but at times it felt like what killed me really shouldn't have, but it did). I've played a few Dorfs, but the most they usually get out of me is ftilts. I'd love to play some more in the future.

Also, I was having a lot trouble edge guarding... which is a little unusual. Not sure what was going on there...
I think its the first time against a Good ganondorf nou? i use him the faster i can c: haha sure, we can play today at any hour :3
and yout megaman is a big headache! haha excellent spacing! great megaman

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I think its the first time against a Good ganondorf nou? i use him the faster i can c: haha sure, we can play today at any hour :3
and yout megaman is a big headache! haha excellent spacing! great megaman
Oh man, I love playing against the very best Ganondorfs. It's stressful, because you can go from winning to, "that killed me?" after a single hard read. Regardless, I wanna test my mettle against the TMT frontman here sometime soon.

Top Bottom