• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Electric-Sachiel

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2337-4294-5850
Jesus DTKL your a beast with Ike. I need to get better with predicting your attacks and my approaches I guess got a bit wee predictable after a while. Shame.... Still I had fun. Nice to see Ike can still be so strong in the right player's hands. Honestly got closest with Pikachu and Mario to beating it.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Just get some practice. I haven't been able to play lately due to work and playing so much persona 3 & 4 so i've been getting rusty.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Man Airjay, you need to give me some serious help with this matchup. I've never felt so helplessly disadvantageous against a character before. Yoshi's just so heavy and tough to edgeguard that every stock I take feels like climbing a mountain.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ Parcheesy Parcheesy That is how i felt playing your rosalina i was just trying things hoping they would work i knew if i could get a hit that i could follow up as far as edge gaurding yoshi its actually pretty hard since i have super armor on my double jump and in this game you cant steal the ledge so i can almost always come back your rosalina is scary good GG's though really fun games hope to play you again some time :D

Electric-Sachiel

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2337-4294-5850
Or not....I was mistaken. I'm just waiting here for someone to have a match with me....

Last edited:

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Or not....I was mistaken. I'm just waiting here for someone to have a match with me....
I'll fight ya Electric, just give me a sec to set up the 3DS.
Only just got on.

You can host, I'll jump straight from friend's list to join when ready.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
@ Parcheesy Parcheesy That is how i felt playing your rosalina i was just trying things hoping they would work i knew if i could get a hit that i could follow up as far as edge gaurding yoshi its actually pretty hard since i have super armor on my double jump and in this game you cant steal the ledge so i can almost always come back your rosalina is scary good GG's though really fun games hope to play you again some time :D
Even still, what I'm trying to say is that between Rosalina's fairly low percent damage on hit, your weight, and your difficulty to edgeguard, I feel as I have to hit you four times for every time I'm hit in order to win.

Edit: Ignore my ranting, I'm still super salty.

Last edited:

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Mmmmmm... strange. Not sure why it was lagging like that. There's no one else here to stress out my internet.

Electric-Sachiel

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2337-4294-5850
I'll fight ya Electric, just give me a sec to set up the 3DS.
Only just got on.

You can host, I'll jump straight from friend's list to join when ready.
Good matches. But the lag was horrible at times. Too bad that ended our last match prematurely. It was probably my fault. My internet connection can be weak at times due to so many devices being hooked up to one modem. Got to fix that.

Also your in Australia and I'm in Canada so....

Last edited:

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Good matches. But the lag was horrible at times. Too bad that ended our last match prematurely.
I can't help think it will always be at my end, since the internet here is so bad. Input delay wasn't bad atleast until it started to chop up. Good games, very nice pika.

Yeah that's quite the distance, but I've had worse matches in For Glory against Japanese players (apparently swearing?), and they're much closer than NA. I'll just have to blame copper wires on this one.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
re-join. last match

GG's Airjay. Good Yoshi just like in Brawl. You do a lot of the same stuff with him. I noticed you started camping. And then I noticed I was getting punished for approaching. So I just stopped and waited for you to come to me lol. Fun matches.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
re-join. last match
GG's i have no idea what was going on half of that match her custom moves are crazy your still good as ever i need to practice more to stand a chance against you its weird diddy lost one of his main tools but somehow feels stronger idk lol GG's though hope we can play again some time :)

Top Bottom