• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ Crimson Despair Crimson Despair GG's Your game plan is really annoying just hide under a platform and shoot the paralyzer gun and it will only work on battlefield but hey it works i guess lol never played anyone is content to do that the whole match but if it works it works lol ggs

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Damn Radiant Hero, you certainly are frustrating. I think I just need to play a keep away game against sword characters. Trying to abuse my disjointed hitboxes just gets me punished more often than not. Good games regardless, thanks for the experience.

Yeah, we definitely need to play more later. I've been getting rusty collecting wins in For Glory. :p

Edit: I'll play with you DTK.L

Last edited:

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Damn Radiant Hero, you certainly are frustrating. I think I just need to play a keep away game against sword characters. Trying to abuse my disjointed hitboxes just gets me punished more often than not. Good games regardless, thanks for the experience.

Yeah, we definitely need to play more later. I've been getting rusty collecting wins in For Glory. :p

Edit: I'll play with you DTK.L

matsuokai said:
Your Ike is absolutely incredible, especially with those reads. You played really well.
I hope you're ok with facing another sword character lol

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
me. I already added you earlier.

Or anyone else really. I've just been waiting around here for the last 15 min doing nothing.
I'll go if you don't mind a few Rosalina matches.

Edit: Um... You two can go first. I'll do a few For Glory matches while I wait. I've had enough swords for the time being.

Last edited:

Electric-Sachiel

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2337-4294-5850

Edit: Um... You two can go first. I'll do a few For Glory matches while I wait. I've had enough swords for the time being.
It doesn't matter too much with me. If you guys feel like having a few matches first be my guest. But either way could you guys do me a favour and register my FC? I'll add you my friend list as well Parcheesy. For future matches either later tonight or another time.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904

Aite then. I'll take you on, electric sachiel

Whit3fir3

Smash Rookie
Hey so those were some great matches there! I'll admit I was just ****ing around with Charizard and Samus. Didn't do so well with those guys. Clearly I have a long way to go with my Charizard. But those Pit vs. Pikachu matches were awesome! Nice Pit you have there!

Hey Whit3fir3 I added your FC in my list. Just waiting on you to add mine. Leave me on your list and we'll have some matches sometime. Thanks.
yea, I'll add you. Maybe I'll PM you if I'm free for matches.

@mars16: gg dude. I had to go for now, but fun playing with you. I was frustrated when the lag kicked in during Mario vs Pit, otherwise the rest were fine

Top Bottom