• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Alright. Gonna add you now.
GGs, caught me off guard with the 3 stock rule first match. Thought i won with the stomp and lost a stock over it lmao Very even matches though man. I left cause the lag got a bit bad at the ending and was messing around with the match. Your DK is scary on the edge, need to use counter as Mac more

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
We done itch? GGs if so!

Dude you are 100x better than you were when you started brawl. Those were some really close games. Your Falcon is pretty good. Those Up Tilts made recovering so damn scary. Ha

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
We done itch? GGs if so!

Dude you are 100x better than you were when you started brawl. Those were some really close games. Your Falcon is pretty good. Those Up Tilts made recovering so damn scary. Ha
I probably should have played Falcon in Brawl too. Picked him up about 2 weeks ago having never played him in any Smash and have just run people over with him. Utilt spike is the new meta hahaha Thanks man!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I probably should have played Falcon in Brawl too. Picked him up about 2 weeks ago having never played him in any Smash and have just run people over with him. Utilt spike is the new meta hahaha Thanks man!
Yup. Can't go wrong with Falcon. I actually was about to go Falcon myself before you left. Maybe we can Falcon ditto next time?

Anyone else wanna play?

Last edited:

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
I'll be hostin then
Fun games man. Never faced an actual competent DK yet which threw me off guard. Its difficult to edgeguard you with that silly whirlwind but I guess I just need to work on it some. No idea how that Falcon Punch happened when I SD....lol. Anyway fun stuff especially the Falcon Ditto. Been working with him and Yoshi, but your secondaries are no slouches. Can't wait to play again!

On that note, anyone down for some games?

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Netherfall. Close games. Your Bowser is tricky. I couldn't find a way around it with my characters. Good stuff

crystal107

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0791-1171-8682
Hello! Please add me :) Also, anyone who wants a competitive friendly voice-chat battles: Skypename: Talkabesa
SmashBoards username : Crystal107
3DS Mii name : Tal
Friend Code : 0791-1171-8682
Nintendo Network ID (3DS games featuring online play): Nico-Tal

Top Bottom