• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

megamain

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3540-1300-6153
Good matches. I need to get better with Marth and Ike haha. I left the room because I had to help with something. Sorry about that.

crazydev

Smash Rookie
Made an account just for this.

FC: 4639 9056 7108, will gladly 1v1 people. need to work on my marth, and some others...

Kaitzur Service

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1607-2696-4805
Haven't fought anyone that wasn't random in a long time! Always usually 1v1ing on For Glory. I'm...frankly surprised I won against a pro! >.<; Well, uh, anyways, gg! And i'm always usually open for fights!

megamain

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3540-1300-6153
Made an account just for this.

FC: 4639 9056 7108, will gladly 1v1 people. need to work on my marth, and some others...
Your Marth and Kirby are dope. I need to train like how you do so my Ike and Marth can wreck house haha Good games and I hope to play against you some other time!

Last edited:

Cheers

Smash Apprentice
^^ okay but it says your fc is invalid?

edit: nvm

Last edited:

crazydev

Smash Rookie
Your Marth and Kirby are dope. I need to train like how you do so my Ike and Marth can wreck house haha Good games and I hope to play against you some other time!
Thanks man, good games! Your marth and Ike were pretty decent. My only advice is to counter less since it becomes predictable and punishable. same with Ike's side b on stage, it's easy to block and punish. Was fun and hope to play you again!

Top Bottom