• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

WhuTom

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0275-9000-8776
GG's man. Your Falcon was really good. As you can see, I'm still trying to learn Robin :p
Your Robin did well! My long-time main is Marth and I think we were about even. Falcon is a new thing for me (and D3 is even newer :D) but Falcon's just so much fun to play. When you land your first Fair (the knee) with him you just want more haha.

Will def play again, was a lot of fun

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Your Robin did well! My long-time main is Marth and I think we were about even. Falcon is a new thing for me (and D3 is even newer :D) but Falcon's just so much fun to play. When you land your first Fair (the knee) with him you just want more haha.

Will def play again, was a lot of fun

Hahaha. Exact same with Zelda's heel.

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
ggs my man but waaaaay too much lag, i dont enjoy playing in slow mo. fix ur connection then come back.

anyone else for some epic matches!?!?! (preferably not an ike player)
Lol I give up for now dude I can't do it

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
ggs bob! thanks for the lagless matches and not using ike! Over half the players here seem to main ike which is disgusting

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
ggs bob! thanks for the lagless matches and not using ike! Over half the players here seem to main ike which is disgusting
Eh yeah GGs I've gotta practice more. Lol I started getting impatient half way through

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Looking for someone to battle. I play competitively and casually, (mostly competitively.)

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
well aganist fast chars like zss and the brawler u cant really play patient like u could against my main, lol
True, I haven't really found a "main" so to speak...It seems like this game is heavily focused on good and bad match ups.

Top Bottom