• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I posted many pages ago (I think) but I figured we're getting closer so I'll toss it back in there. PM me if you add.

bloodyshadow

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8060-5220
I'm brand new to the forum but not to the game. Hopefully I can play with some of you guys in the future instead of just local friends.

(I should note that I don't like crazy competitive play when it comes to Smash, sorry. The whole thing really bugs me. But I love to play a LOT.)

0275-8060-5220

Mist0freality

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3711-8846-8875
Im looking forwd to playing with any of you guys here! I l love Super Smash Bros. and send me message so I add you back :D I will all Check so please me

Friend Code:3711-8846-8875
Name: edinson

Thank you! :) have a great day

Mist0freality

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3711-8846-8875
Last edited by a moderator:

Tophick

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tophick
3DS FC
3411-1419-6075
I just put my 3DS FC back up on my profile, but the only new friends I look forward to befriending are oddball competitors that play more with style AND who can say their favorite players consist of at least 10 different ones easily. PM me if you add me. Look forward to making you laugh and cry....mostly cry lol

Mist0freality

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3711-8846-8875
Last edited by a moderator:

dukeofearl1711

Smash Cadet
NNID
Earl00
3DS FC
0189-9263-5672

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
: Alexandoop : 3866-8826-1729 (MK7 : PKMN X/Y : KI U : MTO) [15/100]
dunno who to add yet

Last edited:

KCsmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaceyProGamer
3DS FC
5386-8840-6815
3866-8826-1729 (MK7 : PKMN X/Y : KI U : MTO) [15/100]
dunno who to add yet
I added you. Do you have skype so that it will be easier to play games? If so my skype is:kacey.okafor (Kacey Okafor).

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
I added you. Do you have skype so that it will be easier to play games? If so my skype is:kacey.okafor (Kacey Okafor).
yeah, my account is theultradeino. Not really comfortable with voice chatting with anyone besides close friends (despite making an entire dumb video with my voice)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've added @ mario123007 mario123007 and @ KaZe_DaRKWIND KaZe_DaRKWIND to my friends list, as requested.

---------

Just as a reminder - if people want to be 3DS/Wii U friends in the future, please only ask after already establishing an actual friendship in private, or if we talk a lot on the boards or whatever (e.g. pretty much anyone from the Rosalina General Discussion thread fits under this).

I apologise if that comes across as mean spirited or anti-social, but it's actually the opposite - I just don't want to make the same mistake I made on my PSN account, where I played LittleBigPlanet games a lot and would get friend requests in that from people who never intended to really interact with me. They either wanted something specific within LBP, or didn't interact with me at all after first stumbling upon them in LBP (which would lead to the friend requests). This resulted in me getting an awfully bloated friends list of people I don't know. If I were to let the same thing happen on 3DS/Wii U, then that defeats the purpose of me having a friends list, and I might as well go to the For Fun or For Glory lobbies at that point.

Basically, if we're gonna play Smash together, don't be a stranger!

KCsmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaceyProGamer
3DS FC
5386-8840-6815
yeah, my account is theultradeino. Not really comfortable with voice chatting with anyone besides close friends (despite making an entire dumb video with my voice)
The gaming experience feels more smooth with communication. Well I sent you a request on skype. Are you up for KI: U?

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
Just as a reminder - if people want to be 3DS/Wii U friends in the future, please only ask after already establishing an actual friendship in private, or if we talk a lot on the boards or whatever (e.g. pretty much anyone from the Rosalina General Discussion thread fits under this).

I apologise if that comes across as mean spirited or anti-social, but it's actually the opposite - I just don't want to make the same mistake I made on my PSN account, where I played LittleBigPlanet games a lot and would get friend requests in that from people who never intended to really interact with me. They either wanted something specific within LBP, or didn't interact with me at all after first stumbling upon them in LBP (which would lead to the friend requests). This resulted in me getting an awfully bloated friends list of people I don't know. If I were to let the same thing happen on 3DS/Wii U, then that defeats the purpose of me having a friends list, and I might as well go to the For Fun or For Glory lobbies at that point.

I had the same thing on my PSN but worse. I'm not sure why but for some reason skyhawk must be extremely similar to a lot of people's usernames. I have over 40 friends added to my friend's list on there saying "This is your cousin _____" "Its me" and I don't know a single one.

I don't play PSN much so it kinda became a game. Though when I checked after a 1 year absence I had 8 more friend requests.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I've added @ mario123007 mario123007 and @ KaZe_DaRKWIND KaZe_DaRKWIND to my friends list, as requested.

---------

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I forgive you for putting it so long, but hey, I just thank you at least make a response. I had added you for a month and I always stick to Rosalina's discussion thread. I am that guy who you should add me.
You are right , since we all love smash let's fight together!

Last edited:

Kai Zami

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EthixKumamoto
3DS FC
4055-5261-7956

---------

You Signature is nice

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Friend Code 5086-1674-5462

Please let me know if you add me! I have Pokemon X, and plan on playing Smash 4 very extensively (like everyone else lol)

Top Bottom