• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Passion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mankazi
3DS FC
0619-6457-2346
SOrry man, I gotta do an errand for a couple of minutes. You can play with Tythaeus if you want.

IF you want to know. 7000 matches on for glory. only lost 200 times. Basically. 97 percent win rate.
I still had fun though, getting destroyed and all X,D Hope I wasn't that much of a bore for you.

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
I just added you! :) You can host (I don't trust my wifi).
Hey, it was very fun. Pikachu along with Wario are the only characters I have a terrible match-up against. Anyways, you're great at distributing damage, but you lack at giving the killing blow. Meat and potatoes man or for an asian like me, Rice and Noodles. >.<

Anyone want to battle against me???

Last edited by a moderator:

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
Host plz.
K

*Edit: That lag though. I didn't have any lag with Passion. Sorry man.

*Edit 2: Not sure about you, but I was experiencing input lag. Also, lag itself was terrible. Really wish it wouldn't exist you know... We should battle next time without it.

Last edited:

Kamen Rider Blade

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2938-8476-4481
I'm up for some games, but I'm going to get me some Ice Coffee from the fridge first

Would you guys want to make it a 3 way or 4 way bout?

I'm hosting if you guys want to play

Last edited:

Kamen Rider Blade

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2938-8476-4481
I'm hosting a open room right now

Somebody invited me to their fight, room is closed now

Last edited:

Passion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mankazi
3DS FC
0619-6457-2346
Yeah I've been having this issue too long, just changed my account info. It doesn't bother me much my 3DS broke anyways, was saving money to get a c-stick 3DS, which I will get soon.
It's cool, fun games btw even getting dominated, haha! I never actually played with customs seriously before, I should start. XD

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please remember to try and not double post. It's best to use the "Edit" feature to edit your post. Double posting can lead to warnings/infractions so please try to mindful on how you post.

Solutionme

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolutionMe
It's cool, fun games btw even getting dominated, haha! I never actually played with customs seriously before, I should start. XD
You should consider it completely, although you were running around a ton you could see how marth and ike were pretty much improve very very well.

Top Bottom