• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
GGs @Nymphrost All I gotta say is.... AMAZING DUCK HUNT!!! AND HEY!!! You play peach and you play her good, ^_^. Also good job On bower Jr. I never seen a Bower Jr. using his own bomb as a projectile though O.o. So that's new. *clap clap* XD. Oh I did notice that you kind been too predictable on the ledge getup, resulting in that rest. But overall.... AMAZING PLAYER!!!! Keep practicing and do great and you shall be.... A PRO o.o PS: I praise you for using DH correctly

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs smokebomb12. I really enjoyed those games. Playing against a highly defensive Link is actually really fun for me.

I'd say 9/10. You rarely ever leave yourself open for me to come in and attack you and your projectile pressure is very VERY well executed. At one point you caught on to my pattern when I kept approaching from above with Falcon over your projectiles so you adapted and later you started throwing out a nair where I was going to jump into. You play a very good Link. Keep practicing! You'll be better than me in no time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

Hello, I am a fan of destroy. I like hangbang game, is also good. I teach, talk and tell of a fight at my bolg, you see here? Sometimes **** cause people to be friend with you, I don't like that, I like fight hard style.

0044 3637 9968

D

Deleted member 189823

okay, you will give me friend code.

Oh, no! I have to go to sleep. ),= NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (I apologize, though!)

Last edited by a moderator:

orochiwolf

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4098-3799-0637
Looking to get some competitive practice in. :) Only looking for good players this time. ~

4098-3799-0637

NightStormFox

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1813-8527
I'll accept your challenge sometime tonight after I get off of work

Currently: 12:46

Off-Time: Around 10:30

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Anyone wanna play? I wanna sharpen my pacman for tomorrow's weekly

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
GGs gears. I feel like since I've came into this thread thats the best I've played. I play doc with customs so playing non custom with him is weird for me. You're pretty good, I think you just need to learn when is the appropriate time to switch between defense and offense more.

Gears_1000

Smash Ace
NNID
gears1000
3DS FC
0705-3091-8507
Anybody want to play?

GGs gears. I feel like since I've came into this thread thats the best I've played. I play doc with customs so playing non custom with him is weird for me. You're pretty good, I think you just need to learn when is the appropriate time to switch between defense and offense more.
Don't know if i am good or not. This may sound like a john, but today is not my day. I could have played better, I can send you a replay, if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nestea

Smash Cadet
NNID
Imthevp
3DS FC
0877-3300-7854
Gears wanna go At it In smash?
What happened, man, you just d/c'd or something?

Anyway, that was probably the best example I've ever seen of making a wall for yourself. Annoying, yes, but it really helped with learning how to poke holes in the wall and get a string going. GG!

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
What happened, man, you just d/c'd or something?

Anyway, that was probably the best example I've ever seen of making a wall for yourself. Annoying, yes, but it really helped with learning how to poke holes in the wall and get a string going. GG!
I did not quit Bro At&T is doing Some weird Stuff With my connection Honest!

You are The best Ness I HAVE EVER FOUGHT DUDE YOU ARE AMAZING!
You helped Me learn how long Pk thunder Can go How to break through your annoying Forward air and back air Plus I need to learn how to trick ness players With my bombs With A hero spin Punish! You even taught me Bomb jumping Lessons!

Look now lets call this A 50 50 win Thanks to AT&T! I will Train hard Just Like I did to beat a C.Falcon Today To beat Your Ness! GGs Man Until next time! Unless you want to pick up where we Left Off!

Nestea

Smash Cadet
NNID
Imthevp
3DS FC
0877-3300-7854
I did not quit Bro At&T is doing Some weird Stuff With my connection Honest!

You are The best Ness I HAVE EVER FOUGHT DUDE YOU ARE AMAZING!
You helped Me learn how long Pk thunder Can go How to break through your annoying Forward air and back air Plus I need to learn how to trick ness players With my bombs With A hero spin Punish! You even taught me Bomb jumping Lessons!

Look now lets call this A 50 50 win Thanks to AT&T! I will Train hard Just Like I did to beat a C.Falcon Today To beat Your Ness! GGs Man Until next time! Unless you want to pick up where we Left Off!
Thanks, man. Your Link is something else. I've never seen a simple strategy work so effectively. Maybe some other time, though, I need to be up early tomorrow. Night!

Top Bottom