• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Spirst

@ Froggy Froggy You'd already been warned for double posting twice within the past 24 hours. When you have more to say, use the Edit button rather than making a new post. The points are only going to stack up.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I'm not going to be here all week I will be back on friday! Froggy I win good games! I trained all day preparing For your lucina and It worked! See you on friday!

Froggy I left to fight other people For more training. Plus I'm hungry!

@ Froggy Froggy I trained On battle field yoshis story And every stage I thought You might Choose So I could On them stages! Plus It sounds weird how you Say I could beat You with platforms and stuff Without Even grounds. That kinda sounds Strange But still good gamez

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm not going to be here all week I will be back on friday! Froggy I win good games! I trained all day preparing For your lucina and It worked! See you on friday!

Froggy I left to fight other people For more training. Plus I'm hungry!
Grrrr, try me on a stage other than FD and see how that works out for you >:(

Yeah gg though.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I go by tournament rules.
So In tournaments During Sudden deaths you Have to kill yourself! I never been to a tournament for smash (though I really want to) I dont think thats how it works! friend!

After doing some research about Sudden Death rules In tournament I would agree Wirh you saying you won.

IF You stayed And at least Fought me Instead of jumping Off the stage! You forfeit the match by doing That man!

Like I said I never been to a tournament So I did not know. I just really hate When people Suicide Off the Stage Instead of fighting. That won't help me Learn and I'm trying To improve!

But still You have skill Man I mean ALOT! good games I need To work On my Duck hunts! I look forward to fighting you again! Just next time Don't Kill your self Please. :'-)

Last edited:

Nymphrost

Smash Rookie
So In tournaments During Sudden deaths you Have to kill yourself! I never been to a tournament for smash (though I really want to) I dont think thats how it works! friend!
If time runs out the player with the most stocks wins or if same stocks person with lower percent

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Froggy. Nice Lucina and Pacman. Your Pacman especially was really hard to play against. I would have played much better if that horrible lag wasn't messin up my inputs.

I was just about to bring out my DK too.

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
GGs metal bro.

Coming into this thread has been a humbling experience, I see I definitely have a lot to learn. You're definitely the stronger player, but I think near the end I kinda figured you out. Pacman is my strongest character when I'm cognizant enough to slow the game down but its very hard to do. Sometimes I just don't have much faith in him.

I'd love to try my pacman against your Falcon more. I wasn't playing my best in that matchup, I need to play more like I was playing against your marth, its exhausting though. Hope to play you again man.

Top Bottom