• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

TomN0ok

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4270-2828-7794
Sorry about that, want to play a little more?
It was my fault. My ds died and i couldn't find the charger. Nice r.o.b . Ggs though we gotta play again.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
It was my fault. My ds died and i couldn't find the charger. Ggs though we gotta play again.
Oh, haha. Yeah, those were GGs for sure! Your Charizard was one of the best I've seen, and your Olimar isn't too shabby either (his MU vs. Ganon is stupid). We'll definitely have to play again.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'll host, but let me add first.
GGs! I haven't used Seamus too much in Smash 4 but I used her more in Brawl. Nice Fox!

EDIT: what's wrong with my Dedede? The SDs were misinputs :p but yeah, I've started to use him more. He's fun and isn't purely cheese unlike in Brawl.

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
GGs! I haven't used Seamus too much in Smash 4 but I used her more in Brawl. Nice Fox!

EDIT: what's wrong with my Dedede? The SDs were misinputs :p but yeah, I've started to use him more. He's fun and isn't purely cheese unlike in Brawl.
you rely to much on your Gordos. Gordos have no priority so if it gets hit by something like falco's laser/mario's fireball, it gets a knockback to you. And the stronger the retaliation, the stronger the return knockback.

So say you're at 120, a ness knocks it back with a bat, you die. It's that simple.

Fox is my current main in Smash 4. I hop around a lot.

Also don't spam A with D3.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
you rely to much on your Gordos. Gordos have no priority so if it gets hit by something like falco's laser/mario's fireball, it gets a knockback to you. And the stronger the retaliation, the stronger the return knockback.

So say you're at 120, a ness knocks it back with a bat, you die. It's that simple.

Fox is my current main in Smash 4. I hop around a lot.

Also don't spam A with D3.
Yeah, I probably use Gordos too much, but if people aren't going to punish them then I'll keep on doing it. Not sure about jab, though; it seems to be one of his better moves. But thanks for the tips anyway!

If I seem salty about it it's because I feel my Dedede is better than my Samus by a long shot so it seems odd that you're praising the character I think is worse. Nothing against the advice itself.

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
Yeah, I probably use Gordos too much, but if people aren't going to punish them then I'll keep on doing it. Not sure about jab, though; it seems to be one of his better moves. But thanks for the tips anyway!

If I seem salty about it it's because I feel my Dedede is better than my Samus by a long shot so it seems odd that you're praising the character I think is worse. Nothing against the advice itself.
I'm sorry to say this but, your Samus is far better than your D3. And spamming jab with D3 is bad in general. It's just a bad habit that can be punished.

As for the Gordos, don't make a habit of it. Use gordos to bait, don't use them offensively.

TomN0ok

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4270-2828-7794
Oh, haha. Yeah, those were GGs for sure! Your Charizard was one of the best I've seen, and your Olimar isn't too shabby either (his MU vs. Ganon is stupid). We'll definitely have to play again.
Charizard, alph, and villager are my 3 mains. Your right the match up (alph vs ganon) is very dumb hard for ganon to win.

Anyone up for some games

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
K. You can host
GG's nice ROB you have there. My battery is on the brink of going dead, so i'll have to go.

Agreed the lag affected the ness ditto match, I was trying to pull off some pkt2 tricks and kept hitting myself instead of it going under me to where I could loop it.

Last edited:

TomN0ok

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4270-2828-7794
Grass said:
GGs goddamnit, your charizard is BS. xD
Ggs bro. I think battlefield is an amazing stage for charizard. I liked your fox

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Onset of pure boredom.... As Gray Fox would say: HURT ME MORE. Basically, I'm tired of hoping for no lag, no spammers, and no try hards on For Glory/Fun. So, use me a punching bag if you want... Info under my username.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Onset of pure boredom.... As Gray Fox would say: HURT ME MORE. Basically, I'm tired of hoping for no lag, no spammers, and no try hards on For Glory/Fun. So, use me a punching bag if you want... Info under my username.
If your still on somewhere, I'd like to play you for a couple matches if you don't mind.

Edit: okay you were viewing the forum list, so nvm I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom