• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I'll add you. Hope to play with you tomorrow :3
I decided to take a break from online matches for a bit, going to stick with local matches for the time being, till I get better (it fustrates me alot whenever I lose, most of my online wins that I got were due to luck.)

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I'd prefer it if customs were off but if you want to play with customs its alright

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Hey L, I gotta leave early to pick my friend up because his car broke down. I'll be back on in about thirty minutes

D

Deleted member

Okay, I just got rekt, lol. Good games though diddy, I need to work on reading people.

Anyway I have to go eat, so I'll play you again one day i guess. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GG's diddy, you really read me like a book during certain portions of certain matches, although you let me come back from a 2-stock deficit one game with captain falcon vs. mii gunner. Really wish we could have played a game with him vs. Duck Hunt. By the way, that was the most fun I've had playing with him vs. ness in a while. Speaking of ness your's is really good, definitely better than any I've seen in FG so far.

Also @1337President I'm down to play

D

Deleted member

okay I'm ready, sorry for keeping you waiting. I had to use the bathroom lol.

I guess I'll host, I'll leave custom moves on in case we want to use them.

D

Deleted member

@ DTK.L DTK.L I'll play Pres cause he responded first then I'll be around afterwards, roughly 20 to 30 mins is how long it should take.

@1337President the room is up. Where are you?
So am I hosting or do you want to?

Edit: It says you're in For Glory for some reason...?

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
GG's diddy, you really read me like a book during certain portions of certain matches, although you let me come back from a 2-stock deficit one game with captain falcon vs. mii gunner. Really wish we could have played a game with him vs. Duck Hunt. By the way, that was the most fun I've had playing with him vs. ness in a while. Speaking of ness your's is really good, definitely better than any I've seen in FG so far.

Also @1337President I'm down to play
It was really fun playing you :) yeah, I got worried and then I ended up making a lot of mistakes. And I remember I was told to just charge against DuckHunt lol

D

Deleted member

GGs bsme, really digging your Yoshi and Mario, they're very hard to read lol. I gotta keep up on my G&W skills.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GGs bsme, really digging your Yoshi and Mario, they're very hard to read lol. I gotta keep up on my G&W skills.
Few things I saw with your G&W was that you relied on dair a bit too much but you cut back on it once you saw it wasn't working. Also just be aware on how much lag his moves have and the other opponent's reach. As for making reads on the opponent, the more you play the quicker you can pick up on people's bad habits like my propensity to air dodge early.

But those were some fun games

Last edited:
Top Bottom