• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Mech0nis

It's a Wonderful World...
NNID
AverageSalviGuy
3DS FC
5215-0381-9754
@ kesterstudios kesterstudios
ggs man that was fun :) ill be back with my own customs next time though xD
Edit: anyone else want to 1v1?

Last edited:

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
@ kesterstudios kesterstudios
ill be right there
@Durango
uh nevermind lol add me anyways :3
ok that was fun. I love gimping with the gust cape and high pressure fludd. also sorry for all the interruptions. my dad needed me a lot but I still wanted play. hope we can play sometime without all those interruptions. you're shulk and dark pit is goooood. later

Mech0nis

It's a Wonderful World...
NNID
AverageSalviGuy
3DS FC
5215-0381-9754
ok that was fun. I love gimping with the gust cape and high pressure fludd. also sorry for all the interruptions. my dad needed me a lot but I still wanted play. hope we can play sometime without all those interruptions. you're shulk and dark pit is goooood. later
thanks man your peach and mario are good too :3

shoff

Smash Cadet
I've never seen the custom moves. Pretty cheap stuff lol was that auto heal?

Andyomon00

Smash Apprentice
NNID
andtomon00
3DS FC
0301-9874-0642
I'm trying to get better with Lucina and i'm willing to get bodied, so lets smash

Fc :0301-9874-0642

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
Looking for a competitive match, 1vs1 2 or 3 stock, no customs, standard rules

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
I really hate that rule. Disconnecting shouldn't cause a ban. People have lives and sometimes they can't finish an online match. A much better solution would be to automatically give the disconnecting player a loss count since he forfeited. A ban is too harsh.

Don't worry though. I'll wait for you online until your ban is lifted.

Last edited:

Andyomon00

Smash Apprentice
NNID
andtomon00
3DS FC
0301-9874-0642
I really hate that rule. Disconnecting shouldn't cause a ban. People have lives and sometimes they can't finish an online match. A much better solution would be to automatically give the disconnecting player a loss count since he forfeited. A ban is too harsh.

its lifted

Andyomon00

Smash Apprentice
NNID
andtomon00
3DS FC
0301-9874-0642

Sorry i have some thing to do and i had to leave

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
thanks man. I still have to get the hang of my megaman. his playstyle is really different.
Keepaway and grab, use his fire sword...I honestly haven't bothered with customs much but that healing thing could work well if you did a shoot and run strategy. I noticed he had armor too with his smashes...I should prob look into these more, I've mostly just played online or with friends and not even bothered with that stuff

Top Bottom