• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
ggs man, too much button lag, felt like i was playing brawl online. where do u stay?

and im still looking for matches, preferably east coast USA

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ Nintendo Fan Nintendo Fan GG's those were really fun games ive been waiting to play someone who uses rosalina i hate that mu vs yoshi it seems impossible since in this game yoshi has no approach options but to try to bait something out. you seem to have a great array of characters you use and i only really have yoshi i tried greninja but hes hard to use and only reason i did good with falco is because he hasn't changed much from brawl GG's though hope to play you again when i get better

budz1986

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4527-9851-1939
ggs man, too much button lag, felt like i was playing brawl online. where do u stay?

and im still looking for matches, preferably east coast USA
live in asia so probably why was ok for me but maybe i was used to it :p that dedede grabs >.< gg

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
@ AirJay AirJay Fun games as well! Haha, I actually wanted to use Rosalina, but then stopped for some reason. Now I'm trying to pick her up but it's literally like I just know how to dash attack and then use forward aerial lol. I forgot about using Luigi (doesn't everybody?) and the Marth and DX3 battles were good. WTF WFT always surprises people too.

Anyways, your Yoshi is really good, but you said his approach options are limited so he's forced to use projectiles. I didn't really know, I just figured he was based off of using that, like how Falco was based off of laser short hopping and hitstun follow-ups or chain-grabs. Your Greninja was good, seems like your tertiary as of now. Anyways, hope we can smash again soon or even on Wii-U!
:4yoshi:

SuperBottle

Smash Cadet
NNID
El Toro
3DS FC
4356-0343-9127
is anyone want to do some 1v1 no items?
Those where really fun matches. At first you where predictable, but you definitely got better towards the end. I was just trying to figure the timing for that gimp. Ah well, gg. I'm going to try other matchups before I go, and I want to train dh a bit, so if anyone else is up to it, I'm on.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Looking for a few people to practice with and get a bit better. I suck serious balls at this game and I never knew it until I played online!

Friend code is on the left, let me know if you add me and I'll add you back. I main Marth C. Falcon and D3
I added you. I will be available later and more in the next few days.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ Nintendo Fan Nintendo Fan Rosalina to me shuts down yoshi hard so i wanted to learn that match up and in this game yoshi is so easy to read that i cant solo main him. I still think my greninja needs alot of work but thanks and i forgot your zelda is crazy she is way better in this game and WFT is so weird i had no idea what was going on lol GG's again though

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I assume you're christian right?
GG's dude. I hate playing agains Sonic as Palutena. She has too many slow moves to compensate for "Sonic Speed". Especially default Palutena. Custom Palutena is a whole other story.

You had me going my Brawl characters lol. This isn't Brawl though I wanted to short hop double laser and chaingrab so much hahaha. I liked that time out (almost).

Off stage play was crazy. So many ledge techs. Mostly from me lol.

A lot of fun matches.

Last edited:

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Awesome games, man. I need to leave like 30 minutes ago, but couldn't bring myself to do it lol. Had no idea Palutena could be that good. By far the best Palutena I've fought. Hit me up any time you're looking for some good matches.

Last edited:

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
1v1 anyone? For Glory not doing anything for me atm

Last edited:
Top Bottom