• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3.5 Ganon Thread

Bazkip

Smash Master
Yo has anyone messed around with SH uair/bair -> float? Bidooof showed me it yesterday and it seemed pretty neat. You can get a bair out after doing it. Seems like it could be useful for punishing people if they try to get you after the first aerial.

Taytertot

Smash Ace
Yo has anyone messed around with SH uair/bair -> float? Bidooof showed me it yesterday and it seemed pretty neat. You can get a bair out after doing it. Seems like it could be useful for punishing people if they try to get you after the first aerial.
Interesting I'll try it out the next time I get a chance to play with my friends. Sounds like you'd be able to backwards nair afterward too if you whiffed before floating. Is there enough time for dair/fair?

Bazkip

Smash Master
Interesting I'll try it out the next time I get a chance to play with my friends. Sounds like you'd be able to backwards nair afterward too if you whiffed before floating. Is there enough time for dair/fair?
Oh yeah nair should work too, as well as uair. It leaves you right above the ground though, definitely not enough time for fair/dair.

Super_Primid

Smash Apprentice
I am so hurt. I literaly brung up that exact tech in my guide

Bazkip

Smash Master
I am so hurt. I literaly brung up that exact tech in my guide
I took one look at that and said "Screw this". It's basically a disorganized mass of text. A couple of colours/large text and bunch of dashes does not constitute proper formatting.

If you need an example of a good guide to base it off of, take a look at Sethlon's Roy guide. It's pretty much the best it gets http://smashboards.com/guides/playing-with-ph1r3.62/

Taytertot

Smash Ace
truely amazing. my roy improved dramatically after reading sethlons guide (in fact I need to read that thing over several times because of the info as well as to ingrain the ideas into my brain consistently for them to be more concrete). I recommend going over your guide and trying to hash things out more because its great to have more guides on the smashboards as there is always room for improvement in players as well as improvement in the guides that help the players to carve a path in their competitive play.

Last edited:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Read the OP yo.

Also works with Bair>Nair and Bair>Uair.

Z4K

Smash Rookie
It's so cheesy I avoid using it unless it's must-win situations...

Taytertot

Smash Ace
yeah. though its pretty funny when it lands considering how long it takes. Not too bad for edgeguards since the range and armor make it really hard to avoid if the ganon times the move correctly.

Top Bottom