• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2vs2 Smackdown Partner/Doubles Brawl Tourney! Round One has begun!!!

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
wait I looked at the first post, you forgot replace Ike with Falco >_> ( does that mean I can't use Falco or am I not allowed to change at this point in the tourney :( or can I use him s.s )

Kingofriku

Smash Rookie
And if I wait too long?
If I can get a hold of em' I'll brawl em' tomorrow cause I SHOULD be good that day. But that's IF I get a hold of em

Mathis

Smash Rookie
If anyone needs a doubles partner I'm up for it. I'm not a god-like player, but I'm better than no partner at all.

In-Game Name: Matis/SRM
Partner: TBD
Three Mains: Ike, Sheik, Snake
Friend code: 2407-3097-4699

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
If anyone needs a doubles partner I'm up for it. I'm not a god-like player, but I'm better than no partner at all.

Partner: TBD
Hey Mathis, I could be your partner if you like :)

psychicboy

Smash Apprentice
Am I missing anyone when it comes to this tourney? Anyone need to be matched up? Have I neglected to add anyone?

Speak up. =P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
you should close the sign ups on the OP and change it to round 1 starting with the deadline.

duals

Smash Journeyman
Me and my partner beat juffy and duals. They won the first round and we won the second and third round. :)
Last stock of last round was such bull sheeet...For me.. not you..lol stupid lag

But GG regardless... had my heart pumping a lot.. especially with Juffy shouting sheeet next to me:dizzy:

See me in melee.. ;)

Mathis

Smash Rookie
Am I missing anyone when it comes to this tourney? Anyone need to be matched up? Have I neglected to add anyone?

Speak up. =P
C Spyker and I are going to be partners for this tournament and we would like to enter together, if it's still possible. Here's my information again:

Partner: C Spyker

Spyker should be posting an entry list soon, too, but can you count us as partners until then anyway?

you should close the sign ups on the OP and change it to round 1 starting with the deadline.
Oh, hey, thanks for being so thoughtful.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I forgot to put in my information, sorry!!! I'll be teaming with Mathis.

Player Name: C Spyker/Dinah
Partner Name: Mathis
Brawl Name: Dinah(But will be using the "Pi'" tag most likley)
Three Mains: Peach, Pit, and Kirby
FC: 2964-9820-5970

Edit: lawl 500th post :)

Smash Cadet
I pm'ed Luck awhile ago, I am just waiting to get Luck's availability.

psychicboy

Smash Apprentice
Nah bro. Im closing it due to lack of solid interest. Sorry =P Ill be making a much better organised 1v1 though.

Top Bottom