• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
64 starters

WYR add Eddie, Let Me Go Back to my Home from the DKC cartoon to Kongo Falls' music selection, Boss from Learn with Pokemon: Typing Adventure to Spear Pillar's music selection or Under the Ice from Mario Pinball Land to Melee Peach's Castle's music selection?

Lucas Storey

Smash Cadet
Smash Olympics I would want the mitigation theme from Mario and sonic at the Olympic games.

Would you rather.
Have all the characters you want but no modes. or un-limited Modes with the Characters you have now INCLUDING the modes you want gone!

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
All the characters I want.

Would you rather:
A. Have Pokemon Trainer and Pichu in the game.
B. Have Charizard and Decidueye.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pokemon Trainer and Pichu.

WYR have 3 Game Boy reps, those being Prince of Sable, Muddy Mole and the error faces from the Game Boy Camera or 3 GBA reps, those being Jill from Drill Dozer, Isaac and Starfy?

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
I'd say three more Megaman reps

WYR a mode where you play King of the Hill or a mode where you play Tag with a twist?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Final Fantasy.

this one's a little different: of the 3 Yoshi stages so far (Yoshi's Island 64, Yoshi's Story Melee and Yoshi's Island Brawl), where would you put each of the following 3 songs: Yoshi's Theme from Tetris Attack, Love is in the Air from Yoshi's Story and Bouncy Beanstalk Walk from Yoshi's New Island? (each song goes to a different one of the 3 stages, not all 3 of them on one single stage)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
King Boo

WYR have Hakkun from Sutte Hakkun, Mike Jones from StarTropics, Muddy Mole from Mole Mania and Jill from Drill Dozer as playable characters or keep Young Link, Pichu, Lucas and Corrin?

Hydra of Chaos

Smash Apprentice
I dont know who all of the ones you listed are, but anything to get Corrin off my game!

WYR have a new Ganondorf Moveset based on dual Sords or one based on (non physical) Dark Magic?

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
Bub and Bob because it would be funny to see opponents mash to escape the bubbles that they'd get trapped in

Would you rather have Buzzwole or Guzzlord as a masterball pokemon?

Hydra of Chaos

Smash Apprentice
Axew

If we would get something new similiar to Codec Coverstions and Palutenas Guidance, WYR have it based on the Squid Sisters from Splatoon or on advice from prof. oak from Pokemon?

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
Axew

If we would get something new similiar to Codec Coverstions and Palutenas Guidance, WYR have it based on the Squid Sisters from Splatoon or on advice from prof. oak from Pokemon?
Prof. Oak. (But would rather take Doc Louis's tips instead)

Would you rather have your dream 3rd party newcomer or dream 4th party newcomer?

Vanguard227

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vanguard227
Switch FC
SW 4222 8780 9424
Up-smash.

Would you rather have 64 style, or melee style race to the finish return?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I haven't really played through Smash 64 extensively so Melee style

WYR have a Thrall (from Warcraft) or Tracer (from Overwatch)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Tracer

another WYR with these 3 nerds: WYR have Jill from Drill Dozer, Hakkun from Sutte Hakkun and Muddy Mole from Mole Mania revealed extremely casually in a Direct pre-release at the same time (think how Daisy was announced, only they aren't echoes/clones, just unpopular characters it wouldn't be worth making trailers for) or appear as secret unlockable characters with trailers released after the game is out?

Top Bottom