• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THC 5: TAJ Has Cash

Linksbro

Smash Rookie
Me and a few friends from north scottsdale gunna come down and be combo food for everyone...our first tournament. Looking forward to it! :falco:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Me and a few friends from north scottsdale gunna come down and be combo food for everyone...our first tournament. Looking forward to it! :falco:
do you guys have facebook? i can add you to the az melee group and the asu melee weeklies group.

oksas

oak-sauce
i think i'll be there so do some of you phoenicians want to $1 MM?

namely Cori, Avenger, um, is Frosty going?, Jordan, i dunno basically anyone that's not TAJ/Tai/Wobbles/Axe/Kyle

OH YEAH and Gem. and if Wesley goes i must have my revenge. in melee this time no PM bull****

goateeguy

Smash Ace

namely Cori, Avenger, um, is Frosty going?, Jordan, i dunno basically anyone that's not TAJ/Tai/Wobbles/Axe/Kyle

OH YEAH and Gem. and if Wesley goes i must have my revenge. in melee this time no PM bull****
Show ya moves

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice

Ill be there too and I'll MM you John :)

Ill also see if my two brothers want to go and my other two friends Nick and Ben

oksas

oak-sauce
yeah no cori i wanted to start winning (some) games

but be manly at the same time

thus falcon was the only option, though clearly the best one

Noctournez

Smash Cadet
I'm going to try for this and can drive. Down for carpooling.
also @Tai, can you add me to the ASU melee weeklies group? much appreciated *cant find it*

AppleAppleAZ

Smash Journeyman

MM me Oak. Free$

Corigames

Smash Hero
Okami, when playing to win and properly counterpicking, who do you pick against the top characters to increase your chances of victory?

Fox, Falco, Puff, Marth, Sheik, Falcon, and ICs.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
10 double penetrations

I have the day off but work the next morning. I'd only come if the tournament ended at 8 p.m. latest haha

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Okami, when playing to win and properly counterpicking, who do you pick against the top characters to increase your chances of victory?

Against Fox, Falco, Marth, Sheik, and Falcon, I go Sheik. Against Puff, either Sheik or Fox. Against IC's, either Sheik, Falco, or Peach, but lean towards Peach.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

your main, your main, your main, your main, your main, your main, your main

thank me later

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm already agreed to one MM, I can take someone else's cash too.

Also, before this gets any closer, I need to secure a ride. Soon.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ or you could come to yuma and play my fox ^_^ that or play jordan. he has a good fox.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
just wanted to say that i am hype for this!! been integrating some new techniques with my Peach and hopefully they will pay off at the tourney! <3 <3 <3

goateeguy

Smash Ace
I am officially challenging Taj to a cookie match. My Marth, his Yoshi, 3/5. If he wins, he gets this bag of chocolate chip cookies.

If I win, he has to put himself up on exposedfrauds.com for the week.

Top Bottom