• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That's...not good.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=892]That's...not good.[/drupal]

Is it me, or am I seeing a lot more of "first post" than before?

C'mon, we're not Youtube! We have character AND a broken FF. Oh, and infractions, those 6 point beauties.

Speaking of Friend Finder...

Is it a lost cause? If my memory serves, it vanished early October. I practically put "check if FF is up yet" in my morning schedule.

So, what I'm saying in a nutshell...

I think memes are taking over the SmashBORED.
I think Friend Finder back up would be the perfect Smashboards Christmas present.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
First post!

...Only joking. I agree with what you said. I would hate to see Smashboards turn into another Youtube.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
tl;dr

If you're talking about how to win with Snake.

Camp with 'nades, space with ftilt.

(please get the reference)

___

__

Serious issues:

Yah :/ I don't want this to turn into Failtube either...

:mewtwo:

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Good, because lately I've been camping with 'nades and spacing with Dash grab to see how it works. It's actually been fairly effective, I think I'll mix it in more with my Ftilts from now on.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
No, you should start using him. It's awesome secretly being just as broken as MK, but not getting as much hate :)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Haha, you've been changing sigs faster than anyone else on the boards. Too many pro comments about you...

Ange

Smash Lord
I think deviantART is far worse with the whole "first post!" crap. Not that actually matters but Ive seen the most of it, and they always turned into pointless arguments. |:

And seeing Smashboards turning into DEVIANTART would be the worst nightmare ever, even if I havnt been here that long, it would still look pretty sad.

/rant

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
As long as we don't start copy-pasting middle-finger ASCII art, we should be okay.

Youtube comments are fail.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Yes, I completely agree.
That pisses me off when I see it on YouTube, and even more when I see it on SWF.
I think if you're going to leave your response, it should be meaningful.
Otherwise it's spam, and worthy of an infraction.

Top Bottom