• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGWP May 28-30 1000$ pot bonus! ~canceled~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'm not going to sig it with this name... :dizzy:
You're not going anyway, what does it matter?

@Mars- agreed.

@All- I understand that this is the land of the mormons, but what do you guys have against pink wearing thug *** gangsters?

Make the sig and I'll post it up everywhere.

Also, has anyone made an AiB thread? I can make it if it hasn't already been done.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm not going? As in to the tournament? I didn't realize that I wasn't going... I'm glad you made that decision for me...

But if that's a typo of, "You're not going to, anyway," then why would you think I would never sig for a big, local regional tournament?

TheCoolestStoryEverBro

Smash Rookie
lanky gunner's mouth and computer keyboard

@Mars- agreed.

@All- I understand that this is the land of the mormons, but what do you guys have against pink wearing thug *** gangsters?

Make the sig and I'll post it up everywhere.

Also, has anyone made an AiB thread? I can make it if it hasn't already been done.
lol the name isnt changeing and its bro as **** yall jus mad cuz he stylin on ya

dekar if you can change sigs Gkirby says to change his banned ***'s sig to be the one u makin

Dekar173

Justice Man
RJ dude seriously stop getting banned. I don't even know how you manage to get yourself banned repeatedly, as it's not difficult to follow some simple forum rules, and it'd be extremely beneficial for your tourney to stop doing so.

@PC- you're going to john out somehow, even if it's right down the street from where you live.

At least, that's how I see things panning out considering you're angry over the tourney name, scrub.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You think I'm angry? :laugh: I just think the name is unprofessional, and it's important to me that things like these are professional.

And FYI, I go to every tournament; I just don't ever enter the Brawl events (call me a scrub [again] if you want; I just find Brawl to be boring to play); my tournament attendance is better than anyone in Utah. So I guess I'll see you at the tournament. :p

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yea PC is like one of the dopest smashers in Utah and everytime I do get out to a tournament I always see him so yea.

Dekar173

Justice Man
The name isn't what screams "unprofessional" to me, it's Gkirbz being banned time and time again.

We'll see where this tourney goes, it's got my full support, but we definitely need to get things ironed out ASAP.

Also- what is the $1K bonus going towards? It should be set toward both Singles, as well as Doubles (Doubles is just as important as Singles, call me Inui all you want lol, it is).

Anyone got RJ's number/RJ if you see this PM it to me mang.

B_J_

Smash Cadet
pc stop being gay, you used to be cool but now you get butt hurt all the time over nothing :|

the name stays

and dekar its cuz the mods in the social threads and disco room give out gay infractions because they feel like it.

and the issue resolution thread or w/e it is doesnt work...

also also RJ's number is 801-815-0145

Dekar173

Justice Man
No, no it's not.

They may be giving you less leniency than they are to others, BUT, you're not following forum rules and therefore are being given infractions.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Stfu and start advertising this ****.

Seriously, advertise.

You want FIFTY people in order to hit that bonus, right? Should be extremely easy.

Someone should definitely make a bad *** flyer.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If there's really a 1000 dollar bonus then I'm here. What are the odds of it happening?
There is a 1K dollar bonus for singles. However, there needs to 50 members in attendance for Gkirbz to donate the 1k.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Question, are we going to keep our current rule set or go with MLG's ruleset?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Keep SWF except:

no wireless controllers (this includes wiimotes)
Green Greens, Pictochat, Norfair, PS2 legal
doubles: you can't use the same character as your teammate
no mormons
FF is supposedly off (I think MLG forgot to mention FF being set to on as a rule)

You probably wanna keep SWF's ruleset. Probably. Probably.

@Lui- no idea yet. Might just fly out if there's no NM interest :(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i've been asking people :) i talked with some texas members... Hylian said that he wont go because jason is going :p
I was more joking about that >_> I just have things to do haha.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Nah, I don't buy that. I think Jordan is just scared at the thought of losing to utah players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom