• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Textures Mediafire

dexia

Smash Apprentice

brayden7

Smash Cadet
Is the yoshi's story under stages folder the really dark yoshi's that lucky uses? If it is can anyone help me find ether the original file for yoshis story or a better hack. That one lucky uses is far to dark

odinNJ

Smash Lord
^^its not actually that dark whe. You play it.
Also why does my game freeze whenever I go to the sides of green greens

VietGeek

Smash Hero
It depends on the TV I guess. My TVs have always had good brightness so the stage is generally awesome to play on, but some CRTs just have horrible picture to begin with.

odin, I think something is wrong with the stage hack you're using. What is it perchance?

odinNJ

Smash Lord
so i at first was using the green greens hack built into the project melee 3 iso.
then when that didnt work i downloaded the flat green greens with no blocks from this very thread, and that one still freezes about 1 stock into the match. its not even when i do anything specific, it just freezes randomly on this green greens stage.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Interesting...perhaps try using Milun's provided file: http://www.mediafire.com/?d2hrg6c1qi7dpwk

Could you tell me what "didn't work" in the Project Melee 3 Green Greens? You could also mention what program you're using to replace the files, which may narrow the cause(s) down.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Im using gc tool to replace files.

also in the project Melee 3 green greens at a random point throughout any match on green greens the game the wii wouldnt be able to read the disc.

im using imgburn on a good computer and good discs, my wii can read discs flawlessly and im using gc backup launcher

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'm guessing you've already tried doing a reburn in case this was a rare bad burn. My next suggestion would be to update the homebrew involved. I think NeoGamma is a great improvement over the original GC Backup Launcher and I think the MIOS hack for Neogamma is probably better too, but I don't remember where you can get the latter.

Have you tried investing in a SD card and using diosmioslite instead?

odinNJ

Smash Lord
i did reburn, hombrew is new, im not sure how to get neogamma

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Simply typing into Google's search bar should give you the right results. Click the second link (the GBATemp one) to get the latest revision.

Top Bottom