• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Tech/Lubbock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
You left it at my Apt Felix, also I need to give you back your $5. If you don't want the poster, that's fine, but I needed to give you back your money.

Mini tournament was fun, but felt a bit long. Missed out on all the conversation that was going on. Did someone say FFXIII is going to be the last one in the series, I remember someone saying that.

BOBA

Smash Journeyman
So Matt, I don't know whether or not to go to the next tournament... Make it worth my time.;) Suprise me with something.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
The submitted TechAnnounce is under review; you should see it tomorrow or the day after if it was accepted.

Who's up for Smash tomorrow at 6? Warning: If you want to Smash in my room, let me know so I can get another couple of chairs, or at least a beanbag. Those of you who have been in my room know it has space issues, and I really don't want to swipe my roommate's chair again.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
The submitted TechAnnounce is under review; you should see it tomorrow or the day after if it was accepted.

Who's up for Smash tomorrow at 6? Warning: If you want to Smash in my room, let me know so I can get another couple of chairs, or at least a beanbag. Those of you who have been in my room know it has space issues, and I really don't want to swipe my roommate's chair again.
Don't know if I will be up to it this Wednesday, I got a test in material science and HW due for Intro to Design on Thursday.

No parties on Wednesday Steve, I know Halloween comes around once a year, but most of my crummy professors don't care.

Prime Time

Smash Apprentice
wow Andrew...you are missing out...i even got you VIP...fine fine...maybe next time jerk...more loving for me then! =D and WHY DOES NO ONE HAVE JAKES NUMBER?!?! ps. Felix/Andrew I need one of you guys to help me with the video...before i get too lazy and quit smashing haha, I am already too into all the new games coming out! and the next tounry, i might stop by just to watch or something...it seems alot of parties are coming up...perfect timing... let me know if you want to come

Prime Time

Smash Apprentice
jake...DL tonight...we are...going to smash...cough cough....

you in jake? i have no costume so dont worry...pre funk it tonight too... LET ME KNOW JAKE...if you are alive that is

felix45

Smash Lord
AAAAANYWAYS

smashfest tomorrow at Fmatt's place. (samusedaway....crono, whatever you call matt)

I dont know time or room # but I do know he lives in Carpenter/Wells complex. we talked about it last night and matt was supposed to post something but he hasn't yet.

so hopefully he will follow up this post w/ the details.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
hmmm lets see Murray 328. Lets go with 5 till 10, cause I have to wake up early for a field trip in the morning. I have 2 TVs but only one copy of smash, soo if someone can bring one of those it'd be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom