• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Melee Power Rankings and Tournament Listings

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
We're not dead yet. I've been preoccupied with graduation and related concerns, but I'll soon put pressure on the panel to put out a list.

:phone:

JRI3102

Smash Apprentice
From last night
" Where can I find Melee Players in the Houston Area? I play semi-competitive nothing major, a few Texas Tournys. I would like 2v2's also any one interested in playing Project M also. I have 3 systems, 3 copies of melee and 12+ Wavebirds/sticks and 2 copies of Brawl

Thanks."

Anyone know of smashers in the North Houston Area that want to play?
thanks.

dawn001

Smash Ace
From last night
" Where can I find Melee Players in the Houston Area? I play semi-competitive nothing major, a few Texas Tournys. I would like 2v2's also any one interested in playing Project M also. I have 3 systems, 3 copies of melee and 12+ Wavebirds/sticks and 2 copies of Brawl

Thanks."

Anyone know of smashers in the North Houston Area that want to play?
thanks.

Where are u located?

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
It's fairly accurate, though it could definitely use an update imo. Kal and Broly haven't been heard of for the past 6 months (though both of them might show up to a smashfest this Saturday :D). AustinRC has become active so I think he would take a spot in the top 3. I'm not sure if these changes alone warrant an update.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
@ Nike

1. Arc/mojo
3.jake13
4.tirno
5.mt/tsc/kal

nobody else really matters because nobody else is gonna win a decent tournament in tx within the 2012 year.

i know thats a stupid fundamental for making a list of player skill but i personally believe a power ranking should represent power/skill

people who are tournament threats and viable OOS reps for texas. aside from sethlon repping tx i dont think anyone else fits either of the criteria.

the list is bad cuz the tx spread and i dont fully understand the reason it is how it is. it doesnt take a panel to know who is better than who (or at least i believe this) and the 6 month or whatever thing is sorta silly. but all the players on the list are great players just the list is silly.

OldSchool09

Smash Cadet
bro, I'm an old school player from 2009.

I don't remember any of you guys, you must have sucked.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
1. That one guy who won the UT brawl tournament aka Salem aka not really
2. Gar
3. JF
4. Smiles
5. Jake
6. Mexican Ping Pong Dynasty
7. My little brother (trust me he can waved dash fairly consistently with everyone but Ganondorf and Falco)
8. Wobbles
9-13. Um idk.
14. TirnoMTMojo

Top Bottom