• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test your speed smashers!

Ironclad

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god. That thing just freaked me out. I was doing OK on my third try, getting around .250 or such, and then on the fourth one, I somehow got .001, bringing my average down to whatever it is on the board. I am not ****ing kidding. I think I might somehow be slightly psychic or something, because obviously the time it takes the signal to go from your eyes to your brain and from your brain to your finger is longer than that. I just somehow knew exactly when to click.

Tried it like 15 more times, didn't happen again.

Acryte

Smash Ace
lol i played it for like 3 mins and got a .168 avg (it helps when one of them was a .125 lol)

Wow, I got a .085 a second ago... sweet.

hue_jass

Smash Cadet
.198 average, which feels shabby I used to be down to .170 and got lows of .12 When I was on a semi-pro CS team we woudl do this every day during breaks in practice, in all honesty it's kinda interesting but no way a test in skill nor does it have any real life applications, the best CS players all had average reaction times or slightly below average reaction times but nothing significant, it was more a matter of crazy good senses, stratedgy and the hardest of all learning the sprays. I suspect even more so it's the same in smash having "fast reflexes" has no notable advantage. especially when usually your playing a step or 2 ahead and you already know what your going to press, then it becomes a matter of timing and muscle memory not reflexes

Dragonstar101

Smash Journeyman
Well my score is on the blue board. (Dragonstar101) I think you should go see my score for yourself. (cuz im posting waaaaay after the fact)

EDIT: It's 0.177

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
2.23 yeah! lol my fastes was 1.73 but then average messes it up lol and made it into a 2.23! lol....well IC using does something...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yay, I have today's high score (even though there are only five scores right now >_>)

Playing Falco FTW

It's really annoying when it sits there for two minutes and then eventually changes. Then the next time it's a couple seconds WTF

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman

On mine, not yours :-p.

That's ok I guess. I had been getting .195's a while ago :-\

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Lol, I'm still in first place. I am toooo good. :laugh:

*gets better score*

I find it ironic that "56K" has the fastest time :p

Yayuhzz

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
Slightly old. PC, Wife, and some other good smashers had high scores on the daily list last week. And *supposedly* the Ogres (Halo 2) got close to .16... scary...

Edit -- This was before the monthly best was reset.
all those kids take aderol.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
wow this is more than a year old
i remember i wrote a script to hax this lol lets see if it still works...
yes it does
ofcourse without it i could berly reach 0.2 though : |

Superstar

Smash Champion
Its 3:01 here. Its really cold, my hands are stiff, and I am usually caught by surprise at each one, cause I tend to doze off.

I got 0.282 first time, 0.233 the next.

EDIT: 0.3 something the third. Slept throught the 4th, quit, 0.228 the last.

edit2: after some hot soup, my hands are sweating, freezing up again... 0.228 again, 0.21 [I somehow wasn't updated to the list], and then 0.215

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
WTF HAX!

Look at the scores for today! :crazy:

I declare hax.

I swear, if we could use a GC controller instead of a mouse Smashboards would have all the high scores :chuckle:

darkshy

Smash Ace
my average was 0.343
my stats were:
1 0.311
2 0.557
3 0.259
4 0.288
5 0.268
------------------------
I don't know what happened on the second one but I think i'm okay.:ohwell:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I got 0.529. XD Pretty slow comparing to you guys, but hey I don't play any Space Animal so it doesn't mather much. ;)

EDIT: The second time went better, I've got 0.397. But meh, still slow...

Vall3y

Smash Lord
wow i actually tried to play it without my hax and i did 0.195 , when it was impossible for me to get under 0.2 consistently a few months back when this thread was opened : | cool

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Sheesh, I have quite a slow reaction speed than most of you guys... Though, does this thing actually tell you if you're good or not??? Its not of the reaction speed we should be worrying about in the game, its more like how you are going to react...

AS Money

Smash Lord
.197 come on you guys i main marth so no johns bout space anamals being the only good reaction times

Sensei

Smash Lord
lol, idk if i accidently or just my conscience clicked the mouse button, but i got a time of 0.011
I can jump cancel fox/falco's shines pretty fast xP

aznjons

Smash Rookie
Hmmm, .218. Reaction time is quite important for melee, but so is intelligent playing. Reaction time is even more important in some FPS. There's a cliche about practice and perfection. Ill try more when I'm not as tired.

Top Bottom