• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tery's Falco

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
I watched the one against Jigglypuff until you used Fire bird as an attack.

From what i saw.

Work on the CG, I saw you go for it against Ike but you waited to long to grab again.

I hate seeing Falco just shoot his laser...Feels weird. lol.

Try working on
SHL(Short hop laser)
&
SHDL(Short hop double laser)

B-AIR is great move of course.

Spacing & Defense is something you should work on, You got hit/killed by attacks that should'nt have happened.

There are plenty of guides here to help.

J4pu

Smash Champion
I watched the last video

Never use firebird while ur standing on the ground, it's bad enough that you are on the stage using it but when standing on the ground your only options are straight to either side or some amount of upward movement, the side movement is predictable=punishment and if you go with the unpredictable upward angled firebird you get freefall lag=punishment

at least do it slightly in the air so that you have the option of angling it downwards and the added options lower your percent of being punished.

And if you plan on playing seriously disregard everythign after the first line of advice. You should never use firebird unless it is your last recovery option or to edge stall. And the VERY RARE occasion when you throw in a firebird in place of the phantasm that your opponent is expecting in order to throw off their timing.

I never really play jigglypuffs so I can't advise on strategy there; and of course it was wifi, never a good indaction of skill.

Top Bottom