• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TemplarPsi 1v1 Plz Rate my Vids.

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Wow great stuff Templar! I haven't seen you on the boards since that big flamewar between you and Mr. J haha. I really liked the way you used dash dancing, especially in the match against Marth. B-Will, stop killing yourself and you'd be winning half the time lol. I can't wait to play more of Tucson at AZone. Good stuff.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol, Templar had a hard time finding vids that we recorded where I didn't kill myself a lot. But I guess these vids had some of that in it too.

Anyways, yeah templar is actually one of those guys from Tucson who doesn't come to tourneys who is actually pretty good. I think he has a good shot in getting on the power rankings pending the end of AZone which I hope he attends. Good job on the matches they were fun.

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
Lol yea it was hard to find some matches were bwill didnt kill himself soo much, but these are just friendlies, But bwill's falco is hard for foxvsfalco, but we played some dittos, and it was fun too :D, anways thx for the comment sizzle, i hope to see u in azone.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
TemplarPsi, i believe you're on my msn buddylist..now i know what you do, i thought you were from Starcraft Brood War..not smash...oh well

now i know LOL ok i guess i should watch these vids now.^^

EDIT:

hey, good stuff, very good. i like it.

i already commented you on msn too xP

have a good one.^^

forward

Smash Champion
TemplarPsi in the falco ditto you'd always get hit first, than he'd mess up his combo and you'd have the advantage, than you would spam one approach till it hit. Take from that what you will.

Gelton

Smash Apprentice
Bwill is a beast falco, so very nice job in these vids bro. Keep up the good work

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Cheers.

E4L, you're pretty smooth. You need to work on less predictable movement patterns though, particularly on platforms. As Fox, you should be trying to grab Falco a bit more though. Also, while you did get those nice shine KO's, you gotta be less predictable when going for the shine edgeguards. Each time it was "throw, jump, try to shine" and it can get you seriously injured. Especially since you'll be off the side of the stage with Falco back on it, which is a lame place for Fox to be.

Errr.... yep, you're pretty good stuff Templar :p

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I only watched the last video so far, but I would say be less predictable in your u-airs; every time he was on a platform above you you tried to u-air him and eventually it became a fruitless effort because of it.

And B-Will, some of those SD's made me grimace with pain :urg: ...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Wow great stuff Templar! I haven't seen you on the boards since that big flamewar between you and Mr. J haha. I really liked the way you used dash dancing, especially in the match against Marth. B-Will, stop killing yourself and you'd be winning half the time lol. I can't wait to play more of Tucson at AZone. Good stuff.
Friend of V3ctorMan's

Wow, Templar, Mr. J, said you were very bad but watching you. WOW. pretty good bird. I liked it alot Don know why Mr. J was talking. He's bad lol. You remind me a lil of V3ctorman too. Keep it up, and you should get back into the smash scene a lil more. Another player I can watch for. YAY since the only people that I've seen play the bird are V3ctorMan, Forward, B-Will, TemplarPsi, Bombsoldier.

V3ctorman says Bombsoldier's the best Falco.
Is that true?

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
great ....another decent falco/fox to give me problems at tournaments
:p

j/k
i liked your vids

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
bombsoldier at best falco? come on now. that spot is reserved for either forward or pc. bombsoldier for best tech skill.

but lol, im kind of tired of people sucking bombsoldier's **** all the time just because of a combo video. you can be the flashiest falco in the world, but it doesnt define you as the best falco. mindgames > tech skill. stop basing your opinions on how flashy a combo video is.

heh, im just tired of reading post after post on swf about the best falco and people automatically assume its bombsoldier.

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
E4L: Two F-Smashes. GG. We should have recorded that match. ;3

BWil - I'm learning falco from E4L ATM, but I'd like to be able to meet up with you sometime. :D

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, First off, Hey my bad, I had no idea so many of you hated on Asian's. Hey I'm half all right. First off, nobody's kissing a/s/s/ (Go ahead give me sensor dodging I don't care since you jus pissed me off with a stupid comment) to him B-Will, IMO he is the best Falco, His tech game is very good, and his mindgames are decent and for all we know he could've gotten way better. I'm not saying Forward, and PC are bad, and between those two I think Forward's better than PC but PC could've got better. You never know, but it's all a matter of opinion. And not even that, but just think if he got the luxury we got to compete for all the cash that MLG offers, I heard he just competes just to compete and have fun. Not sure if it's true but whatever. How good he is with nothing major he can win, while we win $10,000 for a single event. He has no major influence to play better while we have the inluence of CASH to keep us going. But whatever you guys probably don't understand. (I don't expect you to)

Like Sizzle says EVERYONE has their own opinion and just cuz I don't like yours, well that's too ****ing bad. Yeah so he had a combo vid, and yeah I saw him play by watching multiple videos I JUST LIKED THE WAY HE PLAYED, and how he played, maybe that's why I like him and think he's the best Falco, not from a single vid. Forward, is near him though. I liked Forward's mindgames alot, and his patient fluent style of play. IYO B-Will Forward and PC have spot for Best Falco and BS has best Tech Falco, but many others have diff opinions WHICH DOESN'T MAKE YOURS RIGHT JUS CUZ YOUR A MOD. (Since you stated what you said with the utmost confidence. Maybe ur the one kissing a/s/s/ (Ope two infractions)

IT'S ALL OPINION SO DON'T GET PISSY MISSY ON PEOPLE BEFORE YOU COMMENT SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT. That's why most of us have HEROES something we admire more than others. That's how people like Forward, BS, Ken, or (For Halo) The Ogre Twins, PMS, Lil Poison, Karma, many more that I missed, get known. That's why people like them over others, BECAUSE THEY LIKE HOW EFFECTIVE THEIR STYLE OF PLAY WAS.

But your prolly sick of listening to me so I'll take my infractions now, B-Will, and then whatever, but seriously man, don't get mad at me cuz I have an opinion. Just because all the other smash players that only say BS is the best Falco cuz everybody else does DOES NOT MEAN that I have the same reason but whatever do what you will.

REAL REASON WHY I POSTED - Templar, Nice Falco, I hope to get to play with you and rest of Tucson group sometime soon. Sorry for earlier post (wasn't me) But maybe you should try and play some more, Mr. J, says he's played you and that you were bad, that's where my cousin that got that intention but it looked to me like you were really good, and a Falco to watch for. Good stuff.
relax, what i said wasn't necessarily directed towards you, it was a comment in general. i dunno what your reasoning behind saying bs is the best falco, but all i know is that most people jump on the bandwagon and say he is the best because of some stupid video. that is all. i never said my opinion was right but i like to think that i base my opinion off more than just a video. so dont give me this **** about me being a mod so that makes me think that my opinion is godly. thats ********.

i just hate that the majority of people who think that bs is the best falco base it off absolutely nothing. i dunno, im sure you have your reasons i never said otherwise.

And no, I'm not going to give you infractions. But yeah if you want to argue about this more, pm me or msg me on msn or something cause its not cool to do this in templar's thread.

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
lol Mr.J is a lier out his teeth, ive never played that scrub. But thx vector at least i know theres ppl in sv with some real skillz.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
relax, what i said wasn't necessarily directed towards you, it was a comment in general. i dunno what your reasoning behind saying bs is the best falco, but all i know is that most people jump on the bandwagon and say he is the best because of some stupid video. that is all. i never said my opinion was right but i like to think that i base my opinion off more than just a video. so dont give me this **** about me being a mod so that makes me think that my opinion is godly. thats ********.

i just hate that the majority of people who think that bs is the best falco base it off absolutely nothing. i dunno, im sure you have your reasons i never said otherwise.

And no, I'm not going to give you infractions. But yeah if you want to argue about this more, pm me or msg me on msn or something cause its not cool to do this in templar's thread.
My bad B-Will, didn't mean to overdue it, but it seemed like it was pointed towards me. I was only tryin to help my cousin out a lil I guess and I felt like it was goin towards me since I responded. Sorry for that. Let my emotions take over. My bad and yeah I know what you mean but I don't like BS cuz of a single video, I liked his style of play, just like I like ur patient style and Forward's Unique mindgame style. I just liked it a lot and I see what you mean cuz majority of people favor BS's Falco for the wrong reasons so I see where you're going.

Once again my bad B-Will :(

Templar, yeah no problem, it seems like there are many unique Falco's up there. Can't wait to play them all. And I can't say I've got real skillz YET since I haven't necessarily played any elite players. So well see I guess.

Seriously My bad B-WILL. *sniff*

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
heh....you know i reread my post and i guess it did sound like that i was talking about you even though i really wasnt. i apologize for that.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Don worry about it, I let it bother which I shouldn't have, and I let it control what I was going to say. whether you didn't mean it towards me or not, I made the mistake, and I take full blame for it. My bad, and don worry about it. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
V3ctorMan said:
That's why most of us have HEROES something we admire more than others. That's how people like Forward, BS, Ken, or (For Halo) The Ogre Twins, PMS, Lil Poison, Karma, many more that I missed, get known. That's why people like them over others, BECAUSE THEY LIKE HOW EFFECTIVE THEIR STYLE OF PLAY WAS.
****ING LAWL

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255

Oskurito

Smash Lord
awesome matches! You're pretty good with fox, i liked the triple uair on marth (at DL64)

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Templar your videos look good. Your Falco is solid. The only thing I see you really need to work on is your edge guarding. It seems whenever your opponent is recovering above the platform he makes you run/walk back to the center instead of trying to take him head on. I think if you were to walk towards him and try to bair, nair, or downsmash (depending on which of the three areas you think he'll go, you'll be better off.

Top Bottom