• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tell me the scariest story you can think of with just one sentence.

Yarael-BJ-Poof

Smash Cadet
It's December 6, you spent the last of you money on Smash Bros Ultimate, and you're waiting in line at the store to get it...then you drop your Switch and break it.

ThyCheshireCat

Smash Apprentice
The Former British Empire of great Britain.
You are in a room alone, nothing around you but walls, the lights start to flicker and a state suddenly appears, against the wall it stands, spray paint covers its head giving it a face, the lights flicker again, it turns to face you, you blink and it moves towards you, you flinch and it moves closer, the lights go out and *crunch*

(I kinda cheated by using , instead of . so it isn't a sentence but ye.)

D

Deleted member

Smash Ultimate being canceled so that Nintendo can finally pursue making their magnum opus, Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Isabelle is the last newcomer for the rest of the entire Smash series.

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Miyamoto has assumed control of the series and has decided to make every npc a toad and that the title should be changed to “Super Mario Smashers” (featuring StarFox and other Nintendo all-stars)

Wiziliz

Smash Journeyman
Someone else said this in the Smash Ultimate Discussion thread (the Grinch vs Vergiben thread).

The next Nintendo Direct/Smash Direct only reveals Ken as a newcomer.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
"Stay wait here for me sweetie," your mother said as she left the front of the line at the grocery store to go grab another item.

Top Bottom