• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tele to the edge

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
So I just picked up Mewtwo, and I must say, he is freaking annoying to use. However, it's also much more rewarding when you win or do some crazy combo stuff.

I've discovered the awesomness of dtilt and dthrow, my wavedash timing has adjusted towards Mewtwo's (and now my WD with fox sucks). I've been watching Taj's Shadowclaw video, and I've basically been trying to imitate it.

However, for the life of me, I can not sweet spot the edge with a teleport! The only way I can get to the edge is if I'm at the same level and my teleport's completely horizontal. I always end up right below the edge, falling to my death. Oh, and since I can't tele to the edge well, I can't SUNC. Ridiculous.

Any tips?

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
For SUNC'ing, is it 45 degrees diagonally towards the edge? Or is it more downwards or horizontal?

quak

Smash Champion
you can do it from any downward angle, your control stick should do like a wicked triangle as it goes from up b, to ur downward angle, to nuetral in rapid succession

Top Bottom