• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teenage Mafia Ninja Turtles #2 - GAME OVER - Who lived happily ever after in NY?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
with OS's RC these are the possible outcomes

1) we will be able to clear each other and look much more town
2) OS's RC will not make sense and be scumb
3) my RC will not make sense and I'll be scum
4) I guess supposedly we could both be scum and cooked up this scheme to make ourselves look valid

One way or another it'll only benefit.
I'm Baxter Stockman, the cowardly scientist.

Who are you?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
My ability is twofold. I can target someone but I get practically no information for doing so and it has no affect on them; since early game I have been using the more powerful version which relates only to me and doesn't target other players.

I'm not particularly comfortable with claiming any more than that without a mass claim from all of us.

Keep in mind someone is controlling my vote. This does not sound like a town-related power to me, and it's been used on me twice in a row now.

It's very frustrating to me to have a lot pointing at both Mayling and Kirby Yoshi, only to have recent developments look like Scamp is preparing himself for the last day as mafia and Gheb no longer being cleared. Looking back at Gheb's posts knowing who is and isn't mafia makes me wonder about him more, too.

I still have a lot of this thread left to re-read, but I'll come back with it all later.
Naw, Overswarm, you a bus driver.

:bee:

I'm Karai, tracker. As adopted daughter of Shredder, I am also a princess.

N1: I targeted McFox. No result, because he died.
N2: I targeted Hilt. He targeted no one.
N3: I targeted Overswarm. However, it came back as I tracked the-man, and he targeted no one.
n4: I targeted Overswarm. It came back as he targeted the-man and Mayling.

Wasn't it odd to you that the-man died? Surely the medic would have protected him. But scum wanted the-man dead, because he was one of the more confirmed people in this game. N3 makes sense in conjunction with n4 because Overswarm bussed himself with the-man (more confirmed.) N4, he bussed me and the-man so he could take the-man out.

Townies have no reason to lie.

Btw, there's still a mason floating out there who could prolly claim and be confirmed.

Medic should protect me tonight NO MATTER WHAT.

Though hopefully this day will be our last.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Votes:

D1

Chill (7) - Gheb_01, Overswarm, McFox, Hilt, Scamp, Kirbyoshi, tHe-Man
tHe-Man (1) - Ignatius
McFox (1) - KevinM
KevinM (1) - Chill

Not Voting
Dastrn, Mayling, Yeroc

D2

Final Day 2 - Vote Count
KevinM (1) - Dastrn
Dastrn (1) - KevinM
tHe-Man (1) - Yeroc
Kirbyoshi (2) - Scamp, Overswarm
Yeroc (4) - Gheb_01, Hilt, Mayling, tHe-Man

Not Voting
Kirbyoshi

D3

Overswarm (1) - Hilt
KirbyYoshi (1) - Overswarm

Hilt kills himself

D4

Yeroc- Overswarm, Gheb (Scamp then posts saying "don't quick lynch"), Mayling, tHe-Man
Fixed D3 for you.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

N3: I targeted Overswarm. However, it came back as I tracked the-man, and he targeted no one.

Wasn't it odd to you that the-man died? Surely the medic would have protected him. But scum wanted the-man dead, because he was one of the more confirmed people in this game. N3 makes sense in conjunction with n4 because Overswarm bussed himself with the-man (more confirmed.) N4, he bussed me and the-man so he could take the-man out.

Btw, there's still a mason floating out there who could prolly claim and be confirmed.

My weak ability is to determine if someone is human or mutant.

My strong ability is to "fly"; I can't be night killed by mafia when I fly away.

I'm glad to know you've given away that you're mafia though. I'll explain in my next post once I finish this call from work. :)

Game Over, Mayling.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer

The stuff you say after your actions doesn't really make too much sense to me, but this is quite interesting to think about.

OS, why won't you share the details of your power?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Wow, ninja'd twice in rapid succession. Think I know what's going to be said, but for now I'm going to Wal-Mart and getting some popcorn.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
My weak ability is to determine if someone is human or mutant.

My strong ability is to "fly"; I can't be night killed by mafia when I fly away.

I'm glad to know you've given away that you're mafia though. I'll explain in my next post once I finish this call from work. :)

Game Over, Mayling.
For the record, your claimed ability makes zero sense.

Your "weak version" is basica lly a flavor cop. But why would we have a flavor cop when we had an actual cop?

Your strong ability to fly basically allows you to make yourself bullet proof. Why wouldn't ANYONE choose this over any other ability, EVER. Also, to say that you have the ability to a) be a Cop- or b) become bulletproof = powerful. Especially considering we already have a cop/doctor running around.

Also, why did you claim AFTER I claimed, to try and cover yourself? Especially considering I asked you repeatedly to claim... and you only did after I did so. even by your own accord, you weren't in any danger of claiming, and yet continued to withhold information until after I gave you something to work with.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Ninja: Rap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4

YO! It's the green machine -- Gonna rock the town without bein' seen
Have you ever seen a turtle Get Down? -- Slammin' and Jammin' to the new swing sound
Yeah, everybody let's move -- Vanilla is here with the new Jack Groove
Gonna rock, and roll the place -- With the power of the ninja turtle bass
Iceman, ya know I'm not playin' -- Devistate the show while the turtles are
sayin:

Chorus:
Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
GO GO GO GO
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
GO GO GO GO

Lyrics, fill in the gap -- Drop that bass and get the NINJA RAP
Just feel it, if you know what I mean -- Give it up for the heroes in green
Just flowin, smooth with the power -- Kickin' it up, hour after hour
Cause in this life there's only one winner -- You better aim straight so you can
hit the sinner
In it to win it, with a team of four -- Ninja Turtles that you gotta adore it's
the:

GO GO GO GO
GO GO GO GO

Villians, you better run and hide -- Because one day you might not slide
So choose your weapon don't slip --
Vanilla's in control with the flex of a mic grip
Rockin' the crowd the way it should be rocked --
With the Miami drop that you like alot
You know it's hittin like a Ninja Turtle, when the bass kicks in --
You better check your level
The power of the Ninja is strong -- Fightin' off crooks until they're all cold gone

GO GO GO GO
GO GO GO GO

Ice Ice Ice

GO GO GO GO
GO GO GO GO

Out with the gladiator, baby

Haha, just kidding. That activated nothing. Nice try though.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
For the record, your claimed ability makes zero sense.

Your "weak version" is basica lly a flavor cop. But why would we have a flavor cop when we had an actual cop?
Because it became pretty obvious the turtles were mafia, and they're mutants. If someone is human, they were cleared. Either way, ask M3D.

Your strong ability to fly basically allows you to make yourself bullet proof. Why wouldn't ANYONE choose this over any other ability, EVER. Also, to say that you have the ability to a) be a Cop- or b) become bulletproof = powerful. Especially considering we already have a cop/doctor running around.
Hence why after the first day I didn't use anything but fly?

Also, why did you claim AFTER I claimed, to try and cover yourself? Especially considering I asked you repeatedly to claim... and you only did after I did so. even by your own accord, you weren't in any danger of claiming, and yet continued to withhold information until after I gave you something to work with.
Because if mafia tried to off me, it'd fail and they'd lose their night kill. That's useful. I haven't been targetted yet, but if there's a nurse and my ability to fly, that gives a pretty good chance of failure for mafia without them knowing it. The more information mafia have, the better for them. Unfortunately now that my ability is out in the open, I can be night killed. It's incredibly likely that YOU are the bus driver given your recent posts; it's more likely that you're just planting your own scum abilities on me. This means you can bus to kill me, or know not to bus me and can get a guaranteed kill. Had I not claimed, the likelihood of you failing a night kill would have been much greater.

Cool flavor, bro.

Neat, no information whatsoever so we can look back to track for validity.

the same person twice, and the final time including you. Again, not much we can track.

I don't think it's necessarily the truth that tHe-Man would be protected at all. Both myself and Scamp posted publicly our suspicions of him. It was light commentary, but still; tHe-Man would have been an obvious play for today.

Now why should the medic protect you?

It seems like you're mafia and setting yourself up for the last night kill. If the medic protects you, you can kill someone else with impunity. There's no reason the medic shouldn't protect themself over you, anyway.

You've basically cleared the rest for me, but this makes it an auto-win for town if there isn't an independent. Game, set, match.

Lynch Mayling today.

If what Mayling is true, I'm mafia. If what Mayling says is false, she's mafia. Kill her tonight, and if she's town kill me the next day. Instant win for town.

One of us is lying, so one of us is mafia, unless Mayling is an independent.

My vote is still being controlled, and I cannot vote until I get a PM. Take out Mayling, game over if she's mafia unless there is an independent. If she comes up town, I'm mafia and you can lynch me the next day (apparently even with my own vote). If for some reason there are two mafia members, lynching Mayling will leave us with a Nurse and my own ability, meaning if it comes down to three people (nurse/fly/mafia), mafia can't win by night kill.

Town wins.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because it became pretty obvious the turtles were mafia, and they're mutants. If someone is human, they were cleared. Either way, ask M3D.
By your own accord, weren't we also on the outlook for April, who is a HUMAN? And also aligned with the TURTLES?

Also, wouldn't Rahzar/Tokka be considered mutants? They were townies.

Even if your ability WAS true (it's not.) it would have been an ATROCIOUS ability for town to have. Sort of like an insane cop.

Because if mafia tried to off me, it'd fail and they'd lose their night kill. That's useful. I haven't been targetted yet, but if there's a nurse and my ability to fly, that gives a pretty good chance of failure for mafia without them knowing it. The more information mafia have, the better for them. Unfortunately now that my ability is out in the open, I can be night killed. It's incredibly likely that YOU are the bus driver given your recent posts; it's more likely that you're just planting your own scum abilities on me. This means you can bus to kill me, or know not to bus me and can get a guaranteed kill. Had I not claimed, the likelihood of you failing a night kill would have been much greater.
*hangs head* Really?

You're saying I'm the bus driver? Most of OS's play has been "WELL MAYBE IT'S YOU." like my first post, you put suspicion on me for calling people out as scum (one was you.)

that makes no sense that if your ability is now known you can be killed. You're saying that you can fly away and can't be night killed, so you could just fly away tonight and protect yourself.How is that you can now be night killed?

Cool flavor, bro.
it wasn't flavor. Princess is also an ability.

Neat, no information whatsoever so we can look back to track for validity.
ACTUALLY, by claiming you targeted both The-man (a likely doctor protect) and myself, there is a chance the doctor can claim, saying IF THEY TARGETED THE-MAN. Because now, with me outting you out as bus-driver, there is a reason the protect failed.

the same person twice, and the final time including you. Again, not much we can track.
I tracked you twice because I wanted to see if you were a redirector or bus driver.

I don't think it's necessarily the truth that tHe-Man would be protected at all. Both myself and Scamp posted publicly our suspicions of him. It was light commentary, but still; tHe-Man would have been an obvious play for today.
Really? how? <.<

Now why should the medic protect you?
See: princess claim.

It seems like you're mafia and setting yourself up for the last night kill. If the medic protects you, you can kill someone else with impunity. There's no reason the medic shouldn't protect themself over you, anyway.
right. a medic who can protect themselves. TWO BULLETPROOFS IN THIS GAME. THAT makes sense!

Lynch Mayling today.

If what Mayling is true, I'm mafia. If what Mayling says is false, she's mafia. Kill her tonight, and if she's town kill me the next day. Instant win for town.

One of us is lying, so one of us is mafia, unless Mayling is an independent.
The smarter choice would to be to kill you first, with my princess claim. But otherwise, yes, I agree. kill one of us today, and the other tomorrow.

My vote is still being controlled, and I cannot vote until I get a PM. Take out Mayling, game over if she's mafia unless there is an independent. If she comes up town, I'm mafia and you can lynch me the next day (apparently even with my own vote). If for some reason there are two mafia members, lynching Mayling will leave us with a Nurse and my own ability, meaning if it comes down to three people (nurse/fly/mafia), mafia can't win by night kill.

Town wins.[/QUOTE

But OS, I thought you were saying it's possible for you to be nightkilled now that I outed you?

For the record, since you supposedly seem to not know what princess is: a princess, who is lynched or night killed, will cause the next day phrase to be skipped. That means two back to back nights will occur.

I rocked out to Ninja rap while making this post.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Day 5 Vote Count
Overswarm (1) - Mayling

Not Voting
Overswarm, Kirbyoshi, Scamp, Gheb

Kirbyoshi has been prodded

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, May 5th at Noon Eastern Time

Overswarm

is laughing at you
By your own accord, weren't we also on the outlook for April, who is a HUMAN? And also aligned with the TURTLES?

Also, wouldn't Rahzar/Tokka be considered mutants? They were townies.

Even if your ability WAS true (it's not.) it would have been an ATROCIOUS ability for town to have. Sort of like an insane cop.
That's why I said it confirms someone if they're human; not mutant. And yes, I considered April as an option. Hence, why I spammed Fly every night.

*hangs head* Really?

You're saying I'm the bus driver? Most of OS's play has been "WELL MAYBE IT'S YOU." like my first post, you put suspicion on me for calling people out as scum (one was you.)

that makes no sense that if your ability is now known you can be killed. You're saying that you can fly away and can't be night killed, so you could just fly away tonight and protect yourself.How is that you can now be night killed?
OS flys
Mayling uses bus driver ability on (name) and OS
Mayling uses night kill ability on (name)
OS is dead. x_x

Fake ignorance is fake. Even being new to the game, it's pretty easy to understand how someone can't protect themselves when their protection can be redirected. You are obvious scum and can't bank on someone saying "durr, she's right" when you leave out obvious information like this.

ACTUALLY, by claiming you targeted both The-man (a likely doctor protect) and myself, there is a chance the doctor can claim, saying IF THEY TARGETED THE-MAN. Because now, with me outting you out as bus-driver, there is a reason the protect failed.
Or you could be the bus driver and have redirected to kill tHe-Man, setting up for this. This is a pretty stand-up he-said/she-said thing. I still don't see how you thought tHe-Man was a likely doctor protect.

I also am chortling at work about the statement "Hey DOCTOR, GO AHEAD AND TELL US YOU'RE THE DOCTOR". I'm sure that can't end poorly at all.

If the doctor is comfortable with it, by all means, go for it. We'll be exactly where we are now except everyone knows who the doctor is. Sounds well though out :dizzy:

I tracked you twice because I wanted to see if you were a redirector or bus driver.
Wait, so someone is forcing other people to vote FOR them and you track someone to see if they're a redirector or a bus driver? You're claiming your ability was redirected the first time. You seriously are expecting us to believe you used the same ability again on the same person just to see if it was a similar ability when we've had confirmed town have their vote controlled AND it hurt town when it was used because it wasn't a hammer?

Nice.

Really? how? <.<
Read back few pages?

right. a medic who can protect themselves. TWO BULLETPROOFS IN THIS GAME. THAT makes sense!
You keep telling us "oh, this is how it is because that's how the mafia games work", but I don't think M3D is really limited to what you think a mafia game should have. Does anyone even know what the Independent role could do in this game?

The smarter choice would to be to kill you first, with my princess claim. But otherwise, yes, I agree. kill one of us today, and the other tomorrow.
For the record, since you supposedly seem to not know what princess is: a princess, who is lynched or night killed, will cause the next day phrase to be skipped. That means two back to back nights will occur.
This perplexes me.
You made that up so you could survive tonight, that much is obvious.... Why you would do that confuses me. You're hiding something that I don't know; you have another ability or are just REALLY confident about your ability to turn this around on someone else.

But OS, I thought you were saying it's possible for you to be nightkilled now that I outed you?
Because the only person to mention bus driver all game is you, and your claim that I'm the bus driver is "oh, I saw he redirected the ability one night, and then I did it again just to see if he was a bus driver". You're obviously the bus driver. If you die and there's another mafia or independent, there's no bus driver. I can't be night killed, only lynched.

You've come in with a shakey claim, claimed tonight was lynch or lose because you're a princess, and claimed to be a tracker that just happened to use your ability to set yourself up for exactly this moment and give no other information.

There are a lot of holes here from a town perspective. You are obviously scum, and your plan was not nearly as well thought out as you thought it was.

Lynch Mayling, game over.

I really wish I could vote right now.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ah. I think I have it, hopefully someone can confirm if this is the case.

If Mayling can control votes

Tomorrow would be three people

Mayling would get TWO votes, thus netting her an instant majority, winning her the game.

If this is the case, she would win. She'd just need some sort of excuse (see: princess) for me to be lynched first.

Also, I'd be instantly killed if one other person voted for me, so please consider any 2nd vote on anyone a hammer D:

If someone can claim their vote manipulation ability, we'd know that Mayling had something else up her sleeve. However, this claim would make the doctor obvious. Vote manipulator, if you are out there and are town, be careful with when and how you claim. We have until noon on wednesday.

It CAN be proven that I am NOT the vote manipulator. I can't vote, but people can vote and then immediately unvote. This will leave everyone but me having voted. This would prove that I've been targetted or that the ability hasn't been used. I think it's pretty obvious that the ability would have been used at this point.

Just vote for someone with no votes, then immediately unvote and it's proven I've been hit with the ability.

I'm inclined to believe it is a mafia ability... it was used on tHe-Man and he was told to vote ASAP and it wasn't a hammer and tHe-Man said it was supposed to harm town. I can't prove it, but I can prove it was used on me.

I want to vote SO BADLY

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's why I said it confirms someone if they're human; not mutant. And yes, I considered April as an option. Hence, why I spammed Fly every night.
This doesn't make sense to me. You're saying if someone is human, they would be cleared. There's April, and then isn't there some kind of hockey guy that could techincally be aligned with the turtles? Anyway, we really only have to say there's April that human =/= clear.

I didn't consider this. Could be April and/or Splinter; with Mikey dead, that leaves 3 turtles + 2 turtle friends, with a a maximum of 5 total. With Chill dead, that leaves a maximum of 4, minimum of 2.
Oh hey, here's a quote from the same guy who is trying to say human = cleared, when it doesn't. You should make up your mind on what you think, so you can at least attempt to look valid.

Your claimed ability of flavor cop doesn't make sense. We already had a cop. Even if you were a flavor cop (you're not.) then your ability would have been so terribad for town, we should just cry.

OS flys
Mayling uses bus driver ability on (name) and OS
Mayling uses night kill ability on (name)
OS is dead. x_x

Fake ignorance is fake. Even being new to the game, it's pretty easy to understand how someone can't protect themselves when their protection can be redirected. You are obvious scum and can't bank on someone saying "durr, she's right" when you leave out obvious information like this.
Your ability effects you and yourself, so even if you got bus drove, you'd still be effecting yourself.

Or you could be the bus driver and have redirected to kill tHe-Man, setting up for this. This is a pretty stand-up he-said/she-said thing. I still don't see how you thought tHe-Man was a likely doctor protect.
I don't see how you thought the the-man wasn't a likely doctor suspect... but you WERE sorta of trying to lynch him, even when you were the first to claim "well, he's pretty obviously town" (when he posted the log.) Btw, something I noticed is, EVEN AFTER SAYING THIS, you wall-to-wall attacked each other. Why spend so much effect in what you should be thinking is a TvT argument?

I also am chortling at work about the statement "Hey DOCTOR, GO AHEAD AND TELL US YOU'RE THE DOCTOR". I'm sure that can't end poorly at all.

If the doctor is comfortable with it, by all means, go for it. We'll be exactly where we are now except everyone knows who the doctor is. Sounds well though out :dizzy:
Wrong. I only said the doctor could claim to check if I was telling the truth.
That is, if the doctor protected the-man, and the protect failed, there is now a reason.

Wait, so someone is forcing other people to vote FOR them and you track someone to see if they're a redirector or a bus driver? You're claiming your ability was redirected the first time. You seriously are expecting us to believe you used the same ability again on the same person just to see if it was a similar ability when we've had confirmed town have their vote controlled AND it hurt town when it was used because it wasn't a hammer?

Nice.
What?

I tracked who I thought was scum.
I called Mcfox as scum in my first post, and guess who I tracked.
I did say Hilt was town-ish in my first post, but I noticed he was flying under the radar, and thus I tracked him.
I tracked you; I said yuo were giving me odd vibes in my first post, and so I went with it.
I retracked you to see if the ability got redirected, because a redirectoer can be town-aligned whereas I think typically bus drivers are mafia.

I got a bit lost in something something confirmed townie, when you yourself were sayig "Oh the-man was supsicious to me yesterday! blah!"

Read back few pages?
I really don't think the-man was going to get lynched.

You keep telling us "oh, this is how it is because that's how the mafia games work", but I don't think M3D is really limited to what you think a mafia game should have. Does anyone even know what the Independent role could do in this game?
It's true I keep telling myself to STOP METAING THE MOD because there is quite the amount of PRs that I'm not really used to on a smashboards games, so I'll give you that. but there are limits, and I would say pointing out the flaws in your claim makes total sense to to.

This perplexes me.
You made that up so you could survive tonight, that much is obvious.... Why you would do that confuses me. You're hiding something that I don't know; you have another ability or are just REALLY confident about your ability to turn this around on someone else.
No. I went ahead and said it for if for some reason town didn't believe me I wasn't like OH GOD BTW I'M PRINCESS to make it look like I wasn't scrambling.

Because the only person to mention bus driver all game is you, and your claim that I'm the bus driver is "oh, I saw he redirected the ability one night, and then I did it again just to see if he was a bus driver". You're obviously the bus driver. If you die and there's another mafia or independent, there's no bus driver. I can't be night killed, only lynched.
Uhmmm. Well, considering it's possible my claim can be checked out by someone who targeted either the-man or Mayling on n4, or the-man and you on n3, saying I'm a tracker and you're a bus driver if I was scum seems like a ballsy type of play. And of course I'm mentioning it, because as tracker I tracked you, saw you targeted two people, and on n3, it was obvious you switched yourself and the-man, so of course I'm mentioning it now.

I also had to play my cards right being a princess. It's the same as how cop has to play their cards right as well.

You've come in with a shakey claim, claimed tonight was lynch or lose because you're a princess, and claimed to be a tracker that just happened to use your ability to set yourself up for exactly this moment and give no other information.
Tonight is lynch or lose if I'm lynched. Like you said yourself, if we both die you're confident it's game over right? Lynch you today, if you're town, lynch me tomorrow.

So why are you trying so hard to lynch me? It's the only way you can win.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This doesn't make sense to me. You're saying if someone is human, they would be cleared. There's April, and then isn't there some kind of hockey guy that could techincally be aligned with the turtles? Anyway, we really only have to say there's April that human =/= clear.

Oh hey, here's a quote from the same guy who is trying to say human = cleared, when it doesn't. You should make up your mind on what you think, so you can at least attempt to look valid.

Your claimed ability of flavor cop doesn't make sense. We already had a cop. Even if you were a flavor cop (you're not.) then your ability would have been so terribad for town, we should just cry.
tHe-Man said:
Btw guys, there might just be more scum than we know. There are the 4 turtles and Splinter in the show. I discussed this with Ryker and we do agree that that is alotta scum for this game, but you never know with M3D.
OS responding to tHe-Man said:
I didn't consider this. Could be April and/or Splinter; with Mikey dead, that leaves 3 turtles + 2 turtle friends, with a a maximum of 5 total. With Chill dead, that leaves a maximum of 4, minimum of 2.
On day 2. After I stopped using the ability and started just protecting myself from potential mafia attacks.

Why is this so hard to believe? You're fighting this pretty hard; how familiar are you with M3D's mafia games, or how his brain works? I can definitely see him doing things against the grain.

Your ability effects you and yourself, so even if you got bus drove, you'd still be effecting yourself.
What? It'd switch the actions. That's what the wiki says anyway; it'd mean if I chose to fly someone else would fly instead.

I don't see how you thought the the-man wasn't a likely doctor suspect... but you WERE sorta of trying to lynch him, even when you were the first to claim "well, he's pretty obviously town" (when he posted the log.) Btw, something I noticed is, EVEN AFTER SAYING THIS, you wall-to-wall attacked each other. Why spend so much effect in what you should be thinking is a TvT argument?
It wasn't a wall-to-wall attack on each other. Go read it; it was a series of posts about him attacking people purely for meta reasons, which I didn't like. He was tunneling pretty hardcore; it'd be no more suspicious than you getting into an argument with someone for voting for someone because they stole a snickers bar from a grocery store once. Your personality doesn't determine your role.

Wrong. I only said the doctor could claim to check if I was telling the truth.
That is, if the doctor protected the-man, and the protect failed, there is now a reason.
that it was redirected by a bus driver. Which could be you or me. Again, we're back at the same place. We just know one of us is the bus driver if one exists, except now the mafia knows who the doctor is.

What?

I tracked who I thought was scum.
I called Mcfox as scum in my first post, and guess who I tracked.
I did say Hilt was town-ish in my first post, but I noticed he was flying under the radar, and thus I tracked him.
I tracked you; I said yuo were giving me odd vibes in my first post, and so I went with it.
I retracked you to see if the ability got redirected, because a redirectoer can be town-aligned whereas I think typically bus drivers are mafia.
In your first post I was giving you odd vibes, and you waited for your 3rd action to investigate after investigating someone you thought was mafia and someone you thought was town, and then your 4th action was to watch me again just to double check my role because you assume it's an automatic mafia.

If you were town, you'd be an awful, awful town player.

I really don't think the-man was going to get lynched.
I didn't say he would; I said he'd be a play. It was obvious going into today that KirbyYoshi would be a play after Yeroc. With tHe-Man sealing the deal on a quick lynch, everyone has to say "wait, why?" to him and he has to explain himself. He wouldn't have gotten away with a quick lynch on town like that, not without explaining himself.

It's true I keep telling myself to STOP METAING THE MOD because there is quite the amount of PRs that I'm not really used to on a smashboards games, so I'll give you that. but there are limits, and I would say pointing out the flaws in your claim makes total sense to to.
You just said "I'm guessing poorly based off past experiences with different mods".

No. I went ahead and said it for if for some reason town didn't believe me I wasn't like OH GOD BTW I'M PRINCESS to make it look like I wasn't scrambling.
Why, exactly, would a premeditated claim of "princess" to make it appear you weren't scrambling relieve you of suspicion?

Why would you even CLAIM princess? You're either mafia and lying, claiming princess to give yourself the one more day you need, or you're town and potentially handed the game away.

Uhmmm. Well, considering it's possible my claim can be checked out by someone who targeted either the-man or Mayling on n4, or the-man and you on n3, saying I'm a tracker and you're a bus driver if I was scum seems like a ballsy type of play. And of course I'm mentioning it, because as tracker I tracked you, saw you targeted two people, and on n3, it was obvious you switched yourself and the-man, so of course I'm mentioning it now.

I also had to play my cards right being a princess. It's the same as how cop has to play their cards right as well.
The only way either of us will be cleared is when the other is dead.

Tonight is lynch or lose if I'm lynched. Like you said yourself, if we both die you're confident it's game over right? Lynch you today, if you're town, lynch me tomorrow.

Except you've got something up your sleeve. I don't have anything up my sleeve.

If you're telling the truth:

I'm a bus driver

If I'm telling the truth:

I can save myself from a night kill

If I were scum, how the hell could I win AFTER you were killed except for a princess claim that you made? How would scum know you were a princess if you didn't say it?

There's no master plan that could be enacted from my abilities regardless of who is telling the truth. Scum can't win on their own on the next day if there's only one of them.

A good majority of what you've said is full of obvious holes or just plain is bad play.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I didn't notice how silly this sounded at first.

You just told me my ability didn't exist, and are now trying to say "why are you trying so hard to lynch me"? You are obviously scum.

I've looked up Karai. She's a leader of the foot clan and would be associated with Shredder, nothing that really says she'd be a "tracker".

I'm curious though. Why didn't you post about your Shredder-based restriction?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The dead

5. Chill Raphael, Mafia Roleblocker, lynched D1
1. McFox (replaces Tom) Krang, Independent Experimenter, killed N16. Ignatius Leatherhead, Town Cop, killed N1
8. KevinM Leo, Mafia Anti-Vigilante, killed N2
2. Dastrn, Shredder, Town Vigilante, killed N2
10. Hilt (replaces Chaco) Rahzar, Town Idiot Mason, modkilled D3
7. Yeroc, Tatsu, Town Trainer, lynched D4
11. tHe-Man, Antrax, Town Executioner, killed Night 4

Two people closely associated with Shredder had the same restriction. I'd guess that if Mayling really was Karai, she'd have the same restriction. This is a guess, but it seems unlikely that Rahzar and Tatsu would be given a restriction about Shredder but Karai wouldn't. It'd be a bit silly to say all this stuff about your role and leave that out, but seems odd that Karai wouldn't have it. Other than Tokka, she's the only character closely associated with Shredder and Tatsu had a shredder-based restriction as well.

I'm still wondering who Tokka is, too. Tokka wouldn't really be someone that could be considered a nurse or a vote manipulator, imo. That's a lot of flavor talk, but still. Imagine Tokka as a nurse.

The other underlined, McFox: Krang, Independent Experimenter. You're saying he didn't use his ability on the first night? He was very active. I'm not sure what "experimenter" can do, but I'd imagine he'd have used his ability.

Furthermore, Hilt was a Town Mason. He was talking with someone. We have someone who was a mason in the game still in, and I'm gonna guess that was Tokka.

Mayling, you are mafia.

If Tokka exists, which I assume he was, and was mason with Rahzar, it should be that he is town.

Then we have a nurse. Obviously town. I'm assuming Scamp told the truth on this one.

Then we have a vote manipulator (mafia/independent/town)

Other than that, we have no public evidence of any powers left that I know of.

Either way, we have until Wednesday at noon. I'd like to hear from Gheb and Scamp about this, and maybe they can ask us both some questions.

Do you agree to that Mayling? Answer any question Scamp or Gheb gives you, and I'll do the same. Give them time to read up on what we've said so far and they'll determine where the holes are.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, can I get your thoughts on the remaining players?
I'm baffled for the most part that people still haven't figured out my role :psycho:

That's classic. Three worthless results for the first 3 nights and we're supposed to believe you just because of your claim?

Hell no.

Your "weak version" is basically a flavor cop. But why would we have a flavor cop when we had an actual cop?
This is coming from a person who claims tracker. You realize that you're not doing **** to convince people you're town, right?

Only the mafia could do that.

Unvote Vote Overswarm

Either way, we have until Wednesday at noon. I'd like to hear from Gheb and Scamp about this, and maybe they can ask us both some questions.
Can you make cases vs each other without your claimed roles?

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Only the mafia could do that.
*facepalm*

Hope you unvote soon, because otherwise whoever controls my vote is going to kill me with my own vote.

Can you make cases vs each other without your claimed roles?
Give me some time and I'll post something.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Section 1

As far as what I think about Kevin claiming miller. Yes, technically it makes sense that a townie would claim miller, but usually I would be under the assumption that miller would not know they were miller. So I have questions. Some people mentioned there was indeed a miller from the first TMNT. Did *that* miller know they were miller? Also, I'm astonished that no one asked for a character claim from KevinM, especially considering the-man mentioned character claiming himself. Does it not make sense to anyone to ask KevinM for a character claim? I know my character makes perfect sense for my role. tHe-man seems confident his own character claim would help prove his role. Since he role claimed, a character claim to back it up certainly seems reasonable. So, KevinM, would you be willing to character claim? I think it would help us sort that bit out.
Dastrn looks really, really bad to me
Hilt is town.

Scamp is town-ish.

McFox is scum.
(reverse order from post)

She doesn't track KevinM, Dastrn, or Scamp. She tracks McFox first, and then Hilt (?).

My post afterwards:

OS said:
Mayling is also seeming slightly suspicious. FoS: Mayling

I think half the people she referenced she called "scummy", but has done little else at the moment. This is more than likely due to the timing of her joining the game, but it still requires careful consideration when someone's first major post is a broad, sweeping "one of you is a traitor" brush stroke.
I still stand by this.

Her conversations with Chill and KevinM are a three-way attacking of each other, just take that as you will. Keep in mind Chill and KevinM were themselves distancing from each other on D1 and both flipped scum.

Mayling said:
-hangs head- Did you not see where I called out McFox as scum in my last post? Our minds are linked, and we're really good at reading each other considering we met over the internet.

I do believe the Vig killed McFox, if anyone, but not scum.

For two reasons.

1) Not to be high and mighty, but I called McFox out as scum. I feel the Vig is prolly someone who knew McFox and i are good at calling each other out.

2) Look at the flava flav.

A robotic body lay smashed on the ground and just next to it, a splatter of pink goo. During the night, McFox (Krang, Independent Experimenter) had been ripped from his robotic shell and squished.

VERSUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3D
Not far from the pink goo, the villains stumbled onto another horror. They found a leathery body dangling from a sewer pipe, its huge head nearly chopped off and dangling above their heads. Upon examination, they discovered that Ignatius (Leatherhead, Town Cop) had been killed during the night as he moved through the sewers.

Normally I don't go to the flavor for much evidence, but as you can see, Ignatius was found in the sewers... Where the turtles are? And the turtles are our enemy, are they not?

the-man, question for you. considering you already have the post restriction of only being able to hammer, why do you think scum would take your vote?

At this point in the game, Mayling has called suspicion on nearly every player without making any guaranteed pushes herself. Most of what she says is based on flavor.

People Mayling has voted for:

Dastrn

M said:
If it's one thing I've learned from playing SWF, it's that Mafia nightkill people who think they're suspicious. Therefore, I think it's time that we go back and reread McFox and Ignatius's suspicions.

the-man already looked at Chill's posts for connections to scum. So now I'll look at McFox and Ignatius's posts to see who they suspected.

I still think McFox was killed by the non-mafia killer, but for the sake of completion, I will look at both McFox and Ignatius as town.

McFox as Town who was killed by Mafia:

McFox's opening #158

Agreed with Kevin's claim. Even helped Kevin's miller claim by providing meta on the first TMNT. Agreed with he-man. Votes Scamp based on the OS. Vs Scamp situation.

Votes Yeroc, says he's suspicious of Scamp still

Continues to push suspicion on Scamp

Continues to push Scamp suspicion... says that several people would gain Good Guy points if Scamp flipped town.

Continues to push for Scamp! Gives a lot of details of how good a Scamp flip would be for town.

Flips to Chill because of inactivity.

Top suspect is Yeroc. Thinks Kirbyoshi acted scummy. Wary of Iggy and Dast. Continues to poke at Scamp some.

The rest of his posts centralize around Scamp.

Problems with looking at this from a town perspective:

1) McFox could have legitimately been pushing for suspicion anywhere he could because he was Indy and not town.

2) However, it's important to note that the majority of his d1 was spent pushing for Scamp, and if Scamp is mafia, he could have convinced them to kill off McFox.

the general consenus of McFox's posts points that he thought Scamp or Yeroc was scum. So these are the two people, if scum, would probably have wanted McFox nightkilled.

Iggy as Town who was killed by Mafia:

A juicy article that gives a lot of Iggy's thoughts. Up until now, he hadn't been doing much and voted Jungleling (That's me! =D) due to inactivity.

Thinks OS is town. Mentions Kevin, Yeroc, Kirbyoshi as scum. Thinks the-man is lying about his restriction. Top two scum picks: Yeroc/the-man.

Votes the-man.

...Then he sorta has a back and forth with the-man... then we woke up and he was dead.

He does say something about making baseless assumptions and how he wouldn't do it... when the reason for voting the-man.

So there's that! Tell me what you guys think. I'm going to be rereading d2 now, and giving my opinions on it.

M said:
I didn't say anything about KevinM because I wanted to reread.

I figured that Kevin was... non threatening at first. That's the best way to put it. I also thought Yeroc was town until my reread.

I thought Yeroc was town because when I asked for a nameclaim he was all like 'DOOOOON'T." This was the guy who told the-man not to nameclaim, and then later pushed suspicion onto the-man for his post restriction (which apparently makes a lot of sense with the name claim.) So. Why would yeroc do that?

Yeroc told KevinM not to nameclaim, and I thought it was for the sake of Town. But maybe he's covering up for Kevinm not being able to nameclaim. So after my reread, I could see a very possible KevinM/Yeroc connection.

I also noticed that Yeroc has been agreeing with me for the majority of d2. At first, I thought "Hey cool :D someone thinks I'm the right track." now I'm worried it's a mafia trying to make me push his lynches for him.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10010474&postcount=431
^ giant post with lots of quote for Dastrn

Mayling said:
why scamp over dastrn?

you noticed dastrn gave the 'artificial' timeline for putting his vote on chill, which is a pretty big scumtell
Now Dastrn is her first real push. Keep in mind he's the only one she's voted for so far. She distanced herself from Chill and KevinM, did not vote for Chill when he was lynched, and then was strangely silent on KevinM the entire time.

Mayling to Dastrn said:
the point isn't that you didn't hammered Chill, but rather you placed an arbitrary deadline of "six hours" and didn't follow up. Your vote, by your own accord, should have already been placed on him during that time.

It's weird you call my case nothing, but then counterpoint all my arguments in it. And it took you four days to do it.
This is all after Mayling herself didn't even vote for Chill.

Mayling said:
Whereas I was opposed to placing my vote on Yeroc for the majority of D1/D2, I find it interesting he asked for a claim, and when a wagon builds on him he says "Go ahead and lynch me" without name claiming/ role claiming at all. This is especially interesting since there has to be something to his character, considering the fact he asked for anyone else not to name claim. (This means he is not simply a vanilla townie. or, at best, he's a vanilla townie with restriction. Regardless, there is something.)
Again, more requesting role claiming. She's been doing this since Day One, even with Yeroc saying there was a restriction in place.

Mayling said:
unvote, vote Yeroc

>_< doesn't feel right, but it also feels like we need a flip.
Her second vote.

People Mayling has voted for:

Dastrn
Yeroc

Patterns we can see are that she doesn't like to vote often, she's distanced herself with KevinM and Chill in every conversation they've had and didn't vote for Chill nor comment on KevinM at any point when we were discussing them.

Mayling post 501 said:
Can you character claim then?
Again, to Yeroc. She's been asking for people to claim roles all game.

Mayling said:
soooooo... what do people think about hilt being mod-killed but not yeroc?
I hadn't noticed that, other than Dastrn, Yeroc is the only person she's pushed for all game until now. She's the third vote right before tHe-Man hammers (which is his only job).

After the result of the role claiming she requested coming out (Hilt dying, Yeroc getting lynched unnecessarily, that sure helped), she then continues to ask for MORE roles and ends up saying "Claim your roles!" and then says "OS' role isn't true" the moment after I claim. In addition to this, none of her evidence that backs up her claim makes any sense.

-She claims princess to try to prevent her being lynched

-She claims to have investigated McFox first; this kinda makes sense, seeing as how he was one of the three or four she said were scum in her first real post... except she said he did nothing on the first night as an independent who more than likely had a power given the title he had, but he died, so I guess we can assume that his death occurs prior to his action.

-According to her claims, she doesn't investigate any of the other people she says were scummy, including Yeroc and Dastrn, which were the only ones she had voted from any of the posts I've seen. In addition to this, they were the only ones she really pushed for all game. Both town. So was Hilt. 100% failure rate into looking at mafia actions from this point, and has distanced herself from Chill and KevinM whenever she's talked to them. Other than those brief exchanges, she ignores them completely all game.

-She then investigates Hilt for some reason because she says he was "flying under the radar". She does this despite there being multiple people she's publicly posted as "scummy", and doesn't pressure Hilt in public at all. This action makes no sense whatsoever and is in direct contrast to her public actions. Again, 100% failure rate at looking at mafia.

-She claims to track me, see my action, then track me again just to see if my action is different than what she thought it was. Does that not seem insane to anyone else?

Mayling said:
1) we will be able to clear each other and look much more town
2) OS's RC will not make sense and be scumb
3) my RC will not make sense and I'll be scum
4) I guess supposedly we could both be scum and cooked up this scheme to make ourselves look valid
1 didn't happen. If it's 4, you guys lose so it doesn't matter what you do.

I think mine makes sense. You can even see where tHe-Man brings to my attention that baddies might be people other than the turtles and there might be more than 3 mafia. I had picked up the idea that all the turtles were mafia from Dastrn and since Mikey was dead just assumed there were three; once I realized this from tHe-Man's post, I stopped using my mutant/human check and just started flying to save myself each night. You can literally see me saying "Oh, I was unaware of this" that matches my claim.

Mayling's doesn't make sense. It's like her night actions are from a completely separate person from her day actions.

It's pretty clear to me that Mayling is mafia. If we lynch her and she's town, lynch me the next day. I'm town, and Mayling is something bad.

I don't know if there's an independent or not, but either way it's game over if we lynch Mayling and she's mafia. There'd be no more night kills and pretty good odds for town.

So... lynch Mayling. I know neither of you see her claims as holding any water at all. They don't make sense.

Of note:

kirbyoshi said:
Not going to claim my role, but I also have a voting restriction. If I hammer scum, I lose my PR. Yeah, it sucks.
Interesting.

I will probably be away for most of the day today, but will be back tomorrow morning.

So don't lynch me for not responding ASAP, we have til wednesday. I'm giving music lessons tonight and then am going out with a chica and won't be at a computer for very long, if at all, and I'm not going to rush any posts so I'll get them in the morning.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gheb why did you criticize my actions just to vote OS? >_< So weird.

Anyway, I haven't the time to look over the posts yet, but I wanted to throw out there:
if my intentions were just to put OS in a bad light, why did I force him to claim? I wanted to catch him in a lie obviously. If he told the truth about what he was and who he targeted, I, as tracker, would have been able to say "Yup, that's right." and hopefully that would have made us both more clear. But he lied. So everyone should do a reread keeping that in mind.

Also Gheb, as claimed princess who else is there better to protect? If OS flips town just LYNCH me tomorrow.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Man, this popcorn is so delicious!

You know what would make this totally awesome? A KirbyYoshi modkill. Then the whole OS/Mayling debate will be more fun because we won't have the option to just kill both.

I really hope you guys aren't just T/T with over-reaching information.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's no way this is a TvT debate because I'm claiming my ROLE is showing OS is lying.
I'm going to respond to stuff tomorrow. Got a paper to write.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb why did you criticize my actions just to vote OS? >_< So weird.
I thought him talking about killing somebody tonight was a freudian slip.

Also Gheb, as claimed princess who else is there better to protect? If OS flips town just LYNCH me tomorrow.
Are you a belowed princess? And a tracker?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
If both Mayling and Overswarm agree that there's no way they could be T/T then it would be really easy to just kill them both.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I hate to admit it but I like Overswarm. So I'd rather lynch Mayling toDay...

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
That's funny, I don't like Overswarm. Though I firmly believe that he's more likely to be independent with the ability to avoid night hits, assuming that's true. That basically means he can live forever unless he gets lynched. The claim of Baxter Stockman also strongly supports indy.

I don't think there's any flavor attached to a princess, for that matter. Or being the adopted daughter of Shredder. Only Shredder's loyal followers would have to exclaim their displeasure of the Shredder being killed.

There is one problem with Mayling's claim, though. Overswarm is not both scum and a bus driver.

Essentially, you're saying he switched TM and yourself, then targeted you for the kill, meaning TM got killed instead. That's just too weird. I don't know what role he could have that targets two people, and if your tracking truly got switched then someone else could have that power. Perhaps Kirby "Not here" Yoshi can shed some light on that.

Perhaps Kirby "absent" Yoshi can play this game a little?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
There is one problem with Mayling's claim, though. Overswarm is not both scum and a bus driver.
why not?

Essentially, you're saying he switched TM and yourself, then targeted you for the kill, meaning TM got killed instead. That's just too weird. I don't know what role he could have that targets two people, and if your tracking truly got switched then someone else could have that power.
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bus_Driver

detailed responses coming later tonight at like...10pm

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Why so late? That doesn't give us much time.

I'm not sure what more either of us can say, anyways. My vote is being controlled by someone, and whoever controls my vote determines who is lynched today.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have school until 8:30pm and I'm working on a paper til then. So give me a few hours to post and that's why it's 10:00pm.

Also, what do you mean "not much time"? We have until May 5th.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh, holy crap. I thought the deadline was for tomorrow. Nevermind then.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
A lightning bolt fell from the sky and hit Kirbyoshi (Cheng, Town Mystical Doctor). He fell over dead but hardly anyone noticed because he had been silent for so long. Kirbyoshi has been modkilled for inactivity.

Night Falls
Night actions are due to me by Thursday, April 29th @ Noon Eastern

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Night fell over NYC and in what seemed like no time, it was day once again. Only two villains remained to discover the body of the beloved Mayling (Karai, Town Tracker) near a manhole. Feeling a deep respect for the daughter of their great leader Shredder, the villains gathered her remains and conducted a funeral... but you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get a priest to come bury a bloody ninja in front of a couple of grotesque mutants, so it took all day to get her in the ground.

Another night fell in NYC and in the morning Gheb (
Tokka, Town Idiot Mason) found himself all alone. It took him a little bit of searching, but he found the body of Scamp (Zanranmon, Town Bulletproof Politician ) stuffed in a dumpster and covered in tire tracks. As he pulled the triceraton corpse from the dumpster he heard the roar of an engine and looked over his shoulder to see Overswarm (Donatello, Mafia Driver) at the helm of the Turtle Wagon.

Donatello gunned it and flew down the alley, intent on avenging the deaths of his brothers. He smashed into Tokka with the full force of the armored vehicle and flattened the mutated snapping turtle beneath it. Climbing from the Turtle Wagon, Donatello approached the badly wounded foe and thought that it was a shame to kill yet another turtle, even one as stupid, ugly and violent as Tokka... but the thought was fleeting. He took his bow staff and smashed in Tokka's head, killing the last of the Turtles enemies.

Mafia Wins!

information incoming!

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Night Actions

Player Character Action Target Result

Pre-Game
McFox Krang Warlock Spell Scamp

Night 1
Overswarm Donnie Driver Switch Scamp/Dastrn y
Kirbyoshi Cheng Doc Protect Hilt y
MAFIA Mafia Kill McFox y
Dastrn Shredder Vigilante Kill Ignatius y
Ignatius Leatherhead Cop Investigate Dastrn died in the night
Scamp Zanranmon Politician Campaign tHe-Man y
Yeroc Tatsu Training KevinM y
McFox Krang Warlock Spell Dastrn died in the night
Mayling Karai Tracker McFox McFox is dead, fail

Night 2
Overswarm Donnie Driver Switch Yeroc/theMan y
Kirbyoshi Cheng Doc Protect tHe-Man y
MAFIA Mafia Kill Yeroc switched - target tHe-Man
Dastrn Shredder Vigilante Kill KevM y - dies too
Scamp Zanranmon Politician Campaign Overswarm y
Yeroc Tatsu Training Overswarm y
Mayling Karai Tracker Hilt y

Night 3
Overswarm Donnie Driver Switch OS/Man y
Kirbyoshi Cheng Doc Protect NOACTION
MAFIA Mafia Kill Scamp fail
Scamp Zanranmon Politician Campaign HIDE hit
Yeroc Tatsu Training Scamp y
Mayling Karai Tracker OS finds tHe-Man did nothing

Night 4
Overswarm Donnie Driver Switch Man/Mayling y
Kirbyoshi Cheng Doc Protect NOACTION
MAFIA Mafia Kill Mayling switched, hit tHe-Man
Scamp Zanranmon Politician Campaign OS y
Mayling Karai Tracker OS learns he visited Mayling/tHe-Man

Night 5
Overswarm Donnie Driver Switch Gheb/Mayling y
MAFIA Mafia Kill Gheb switched, hit Mayling
Scamp Zanranmon Politician Campaign NA
Mayling Karai Tracker Gheb died… no result

Night 6
Overswarm Donnie Driver Switch Gheb/Scamp y
MAFIA Mafia Kill Gheb hits Scamp
Scamp Zanranmon Politician Campaign NA

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Scum Roles

KevinM
You are Leonardo (Mafia Anti-Vigilante), the leader of the turtles and one of the world’s most talented and dangerous warriors.

Abilities
Your training in martial arts and your dedication to ninjitsu has made you one of the most formidable fighters in the world. As such, no one can kill you without suffering mortal wounds as well. If you are targeted for a kill, you will still die, but will instantly kill the person who targeted you. If you are lynched, you will get your revenge by killing the player that cast the final vote.

Restrictions
None

Fellow Turtles
Your fellow turtles are Overswarm (Mafia Driver) and Chill (Mafia Roleblocker). You may talk to them any time during the game, whether it be over AIM, through PMs, etc. Please assign someone to send me transcripts of your conversations.

Win Conditions
You win when the Mafia reach a majority in the game.

Safe Claim
You are Scumbug, a mutated cockroach and a Vengeful Townie. You carry poison with you that will automatically be used against anyone who targets you for a kill. If you are targeted for a kill, you will kill the player who targeted you. If you are lynched, you will kill the player that cast the final vote.

Overswarm
You are Donatello (Mafia Driver), the turtle’s resident genius and the driver of the turtlewagon.

Abilities
As the driver of the turtlewagon, you have the ability to switch the results of night actions done to two players. During each night phase, you may PM me the name of two players you would like to swap. You will be told whether the swap succeeded or failed, but not what night actions may have taken place.

Restrictions
At least one time during the game, you must use the word “bodacious” in a post. If you fail to do so before you are killed, the identity of one of your fellow turtles will be revealed in an anonymous message to a random player after your death.

Fellow Turtles
Your fellow turtles are KevinM (Mafia Anti-Vigilante[/red]) and Chill (Mafia Roleblocker[/red]). You may talk to them any time during the game, whether it be over AIM, through PMs, etc. Please assign someone to send me transcripts of your conversations.

Win Conditions

Safe Claim
You are Baxter Stockman, the town aligned Cowardly Scientist. Each night you may PM me the name of one player OR you may fly away and go into hiding. If you PM me a name, you will learn whether they are a mutant or a human. If you fly away, you will be immune to night kills.

Chill
You are Raphael (Mafia Roleblocker), a passionate warrior with the strength to restrain any combatant.

Abilities
As a formidable fighter, you may engage any foe during the night and prevent them from performing a night action. If they also targeted you for a night action on the same night, you will both be wounded and will not be able to vote the following day.

Your anger has gotten the best of you a few times in the past and in the absence of the Shredder, you have served as head of the foot clan for a time. Because of your shady history, once the Shredder is eliminated from the game, you will appear innocent in all investigations. As long as the Shredder is alive, you will appear guilty.

Restrictions
Your temper is famous for getting you in trouble. At least once per day, you must use the mad smiley face :mad: in a post. If you fail to do so before the day ends, the identity of one of the turtles (determined randomly) will be revealed in an anonymous message to a random player after your death.

Fellow Turtles
Your fellow turtles are KevinM (Mafia Anti-Vigilante[/red]) and Overswarm (Mafia Driver[/red]). You may talk to them any time during the game, whether it be over AIM, through PMs, etc. Please assign someone to send me transcripts of your conversations.

Win Conditions

Safe Claim
You are Armaggon, a mutated shark and the town aligned Angry Deputy. If the town cop is killed, you will gain his powers. If the town vigilante is killed, you will gain his powers. You may only use one power per night. You must use an angry face at least once per day in your posts or else you will target a random town-aligned player will die during the night and kill them.

Top Bottom