• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teen Titans: Titans Together

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
When this starts I'm going to claim it's just to spite Gheb for saying such a thing.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I really need to talk to EE/Tom/Somebody experienced about this format. I'm beginning to realize that a 19-man sandbox is going to be too much. If nothing else, I need to slow the pace of the game down to 8-real life days = 1 In-game day.

Edit: Nobody knows how long these usually take because they usually don't happen.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I really need to talk to EE/Tom/Somebody experienced about this format. I'm beginning to realize that a 19-man sandbox is going to be too much. If nothing else, I need to slow the pace of the game down to 8-real life days = 1 In-game day.
I'll be on AIM tomorrow for you.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm trying to figure out if I like neo blue. It's ok. But the background and forum part look seperated. Kinda unprofessional looking. We'll see.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
jump city may become a warzone and all you can think about are FORUM SKINS?!?

smashman90

Smash Lord
I decided to look back at the thread for EE's Batman game for some inspiration, good ol' nostalgia, etc. and I just now realized something. I am gonna have to play one hell of an impressive game this time around if I want to outdo myself after my stint as the Penny Plunderer in EE's Batman game. I mean, I did turn one of the lamest Batman villains ever into an actual threat. XD

This is going to be my personal goal for the game. I do think I could pull this off, but it's going to be really hard for me to do so.

.L-

EEOS
Penny Plunderer might be one of the lamest villains in the entire DCU, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I'm sure the DCU has some real bad villain skeletons in its closet from back when.

.L-

EEOS
That is honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Smashman did an extremely impressive job with Penny. Redefined his limits from low to high, then pushed them. And, though it was weird, he did roleplay, so I'll count it. Haha.

S2 my laptop busted (about time though) so I'm on less than I said I would be, and with the smashboards downtime, we haven't talked. I'm getting a new one this month though. And you got this. Take your time, map it out, think it through, and set yourself a pace that won't overwhelm you at the start. Then add more.

I know for a fact that if it meant the success of this game, any number of the players would sit out and wait while you modded others to get the game started. Do what you gotta do.

Top Bottom