• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tech skill, in MY gameandwatch?!

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
well then you're just going to have to depend on good timing and hope that you make the right choice when u bair marth's shield. either hope he's going to dsmash and space yourself right or hope he's going to upb and phloat cancel.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
You used his term >_< now it's stuck lol. You guys should get someone who plays as Marth and have a regular match, and just see if you can do it during a battle like when it may not be what you're focusing most on. I use Marth, but I don't have my Brawl disc right now :(

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
As brawl likes to freeze whenever the turtle hits (seriously, the pikmin stop hitting you when they are attached...) it shouldn't be hard to have that kind of reaction time...

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
ok i played against my friend in a regular match, and it's somewhat a success. it takes A LOT (and no i didn't accidentally hit the caps button when i typed A LOT) of practice. lol. well that's just me. maybe someone with actual skill can pull it off better.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
yea he's right....it's a bit hard
is there any video that shows how its done though?
x_x

that would help a bit

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
i can try an make a video tutorial...but do i need rights to the title from phloat? or what? i don't want youtube to silence my video.

Top Bottom