• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teams vids from Whobo.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Vinnie

Smash Master
never dair a TL :/

good match though. The beginning of the first match was epic on sethlon's part @_@'

edit: nothing wrong with the sound <.<

cutter

Smash Champion
Whatever happened to Sethlon using ZSS? I remember you told me Hylian that Sethlon picked up ZSS just so you guys could abuse the living hell out of the buckit like Wes and Dire did at G.I.M.P.E.D.

Also... sound is fine for me.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Sethlon is a char *****. he's messing with marth right now :/
he went from zss to shiek to now, Marth

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Whatever happened to Sethlon using ZSS? I remember you told me Hylian that Sethlon picked up ZSS just so you guys could abuse the living hell out of the buckit like Wes and Dire did at G.I.M.P.E.D.

Also... sound is fine for me.
Sethlon played ZSS before Wes and Dire did that bucket stuff. We were doing it before them >_> lol.

Sethlon has changed mains a lot recently. He doesn't actually play MK, he just uses him in teams with me because he mained sheik at the time and shiek is horrible in teams. Zelda/GW didn't work very well either. MK/GW is such a good team though it didn't really matter that he doesn't play the character haha.

We have teamed together so many times I doubt anyone could win a 2v1 vs us haha. Notice what happens the instant there is one person :p.

Also, I made phantom kill himself with fart on purpose :). Up-b ftw.

And yeah, Sethlon mains marth now.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Sethlon played ZSS before Wes and Dire did that bucket stuff. We were doing it before them >_> lol.

Sethlon has changed mains a lot recently. He doesn't actually play MK, he just uses him in teams with me because he mained sheik at the time and shiek is horrible in teams. Zelda/GW didn't work very well either. MK/GW is such a good team though it didn't really matter that he doesn't play the character haha.

We have teamed together so many times I doubt anyone could win a 2v1 vs us haha. Notice what happens the instant there is one person :p.

Also, I made phantom kill himself with fart on purpose :). Up-b ftw.

And yeah, Sethlon mains marth now.
In my defense I really didn't even care at that point b/c I knew I wasn't going to be beating you guys 2v1. If you weren't on the team it would be possible, but with how well you know me I was just like, whatever, lol.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
ouch, Jerm died wayyyy too early the first match
Hylian: we need to have a team rematch at SWAT, it will proly be a team ditto this time

Hylian and sethlon did ZSS and GW bucket since january. personally experienced it. maybe even before that

Top Bottom