• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TeamNyla Presents: The Sauga Outbreak! - RESULTS!~

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys sorry for the late shout outs, but I wanted to just thank everyone who came out and enjoyed themselves. As long as you guys had a good time it was well worth it. More tournaments to come? Of course and I hope to see all you guys there.

Shoutoutz to:

RaynEX- thanks for coming all the way out for me means a lot, and for coming back for all those shrimp rolls haha. I feel like that was your favourite part of the tournament. I'll have to make you a special batch next time =P.

Unknown522- it was so great seeing you. Next time you'll have more time to teach me a better peach haha. And no 5 minutes doesn't count as a real training session haha. I miss u guys. You def. Have to come out more =P <3.

KirbyKaze- david!! Always remember we're god tier. Thanks for coming out and next time well release the wrath of our awesomeness. It was so great to see you <3. I had a great time seeing you even though we didn't get that much time together. Loves ya!

Deshtroyer of Buscuits- BROWNIES! Next time man. I promise we'll bake together haha. But seriously thanks for the help much appreciated

Stos-thanks for coming out and the support w/o you I wouldn't have hosted this event. And for the encouragement and help/advice you gave me when I initially started planning this at 2 in the morning haha.

Adnan- ur a nerd. Haha
Seriously I could not have done this without you. Team Nyla ftw. Our epic last minute prep seemed to of worked out. Who would of thought in 2007 and prior, we'd be hosting events together. Many more successful events to come, that's for sure.

Sanuzi- josh thanks for coming out and going out of the way to pick up and drop people off. I know its not easy to drive around all the time. So thanks for all the hard work. I love u joshy ^_^

C3- Charles, o **** son. He's making his comeback lol. Thanks for the support in the kitchen. And I honestly hope u start coming out to more events and pick up the game again. I'll hurt you if you don't haha.

SilverDoc- thanks for coming out and all the enthusiasm from before I hope to see you at many more of our events.

YeLo_- hey thanks for coming man. Its great to see that's there more people (especially in sauga lol) that still are interested in playing melee. And don't worry I'll keep you posted and invite you to more events.

TorontoJoe- I hope your trophy is treating you right haha. Thanks for all the support and I hope to see you again.

Illiad- thanks for your help at the tournament. It was really appreciated. Oh and I can't forget thanks for the smoke. [=

MarikYoshi- thanks for coming out and the support. Lol and for calling the venue haha. Hope to see more of you at our events.

IB- Imadh!!!! U got to see the baby, finally! I think I'm more excited than you were haha. Maybe next time shell feel better and your parents can spend some time with her. But I'm so happy you came. Keep coming out its nice seeing your face around the community again.

Dzenan- Genon! Haha it was great to see u even thought u tried to pull a disappearing act part way through. Next time ill jus hold you captive.

Lanowen- LANDY! Thanks for offering housing, even thoygh you didn't know it haha fail adnan. But I loved seeing you hopefully ill c more of you at these events. Instead of once in a while =P

Pk-ow- hopefully brampton and mississauga transit treats you better next time. I'm happy you were able to find your way here though.

Leafybug- too bad you couldn't make it. We'll catch you next time.

Sylar- o man u didn't come I'm so sad. U hurted my feelings man. Lol. Plus I know nyla would of loved to see you again. Maybe next time then.

Eric- thanks for coming out it was nice to see you again. U should enter in more tournis again =(

And too everyone else I didn't mention thanks for coming out and sry I missed the shoutout. Hope u guys all had fun and enjoyed yourselves and the food. I hope to see you guys all there at the next event... Which is hopefully soon to come =D

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
OH MY God ANONDORF!!!!

I finally found this place. You have to put a link in the tourney thread. *serious face*

I'm so sorry I wasn't here to acknowledge the shoutouts. It means very much to me that I have touched all your souls with Ganon's murderous rancor. We are always accepting new brothers to join us in the Hymn of Devastation over at Ganon boards. :D

Iliad, it's gonna be a while before we get that ditto. I'm dead broke. D: I mean even to pay transit. :urg:

Oh, and there is one thing I have to mention to Doc. You still reading this, Doc?

And I want to see recordings! Of me! :laugh:

Iliad, Hype, Saget, Joe, Marik, DarkAura (get murdered :laugh:), Avarice, good ****.
CANS1R, mindgames are too pro. Holdin' that **** down against Falcon. Who you somehow made me pick on CP. Mad ****. ;)

Doc. . . you know what went down.
I think we both have equal reason to brag about this for all time, and never speak of it again. :joyful:

:ganondorf:
May your hearts blacken and course with hate. . .

Top Bottom