• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teammate

Roager

Smash Ace
Does anyone know a good teammate for Fox? Not necesssarily a good character, per se, but a playstyle, or something. Or an archetype. Like a heavy, or somebody with good aerials. Any ideas.

Roager

Smash Ace
Anyone have other ideas?

Could you also rate these?: C. Falcon, Bowser, Jiggz, Pikachu, Olimar, Snake

Veggi

Smash Champion
I'm going to say Falco, mostly just because it looks cool, but there are benefits, like the Falco I was playing with would chain grab as I would dair the person he was chaingrabbing. Although I never did it, I'd imagine Fox up-smashing someone at the end of the chaingrab would kill them. Plus, they are similiar characters that specialize in different things, like Fox can kill easier. Plus the stun from Falco's attacks (laser, down throw ect.) would be good for Fox. Having to avoid similiar attacks different ways would probably confuse them although saying that it would sounds really unreliable, just a guess though.

IMO Falco does alot better in the air (go figure) while going on the ground could be covered by Falco's chaingrab at lower percents, being killed by Fox at higher percents and Falco could still beat them in the air. Fox can do alright in both and can kill both places. Falco is like a walking Arwing, so that could be used to Fox's advantage.

Mental Fox

Smash Rookie
me and my brother have a pretty good team
i use fox and he uses pikachu
fox blows away with quick speed
pikachu eliminates air lovers
and coz of the good match up we can bail each other out it the time calls for it

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
Me and my partner use go with fox and falco. Not only cause its star fox but can we can play 2 seperate 1vs1. With foxes speed he can help falco if needed and falco can use his blaster to help fox from a distance. Fox can stop enemys from trying to gimp falco's recovery.

kriatevPit

Smash Cadet
when i pair up i like going with someone who plays upfront and is distracting so i can slip in and out of nasty situations ToonLink Ike Marth DDD mainly are my favorites

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
I am surprised no one has mentioned Lucario yet.

Fox is a low damage comboer and a low percent killer.

Lucario is a mid damage comboer and a good gimper/tank.

plus with fox getting all the kills lucarios aura boost benifits so near the end of the match lucario is even stronger.

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
I am surprised no one has mentioned Lucario yet.

Fox is a low damage comboer and a low percent killer.

Lucario is a mid damage comboer and a good gimper/tank.

plus with fox getting all the kills lucarios aura boost benifits so near the end of the match lucario is even stronger.
And if Fox feels like it... he can fire his blaster freely as any shots hitting Lucario can benefit him.

abcool

Smash Ace
this is kinda random but i'm new bare with me...i perfer teams in brawl and i need ppl on my list to play against, i hate the lag but i can use the practice...so let me know who wants to add me...mostly for teams though. oh yea i perfer falco with fox cause it looks cool XD. wow i feel like a noob (when i play with all the AT on melee)

Top Bottom