• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Scobros Gonna Take Apex

Iroh1729

Smash Rookie
Watch out for Iroh, Kratos G, mandino, dota_box, daffy and Dimeq. We're gonna be the new face of the Smash world.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
colorado, pennsylvania, texas and new york coming out strong, i suppose. not sure if this is a hoax or not.

Kratos Galileo

Smash Rookie
One of them is actually supposed to be Puerto Rico too. Just that the apex website didn't let me put Puerto Rico for some reason.

No hoax bro, we've been training hard for this. We're going to dominate Apex!

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
your stories check out momentarily thanks to chess.com, last.fm, stackexchange, and mgn.

Iroh1729

Smash Rookie
Newbies to the world, but not newbies to the game ;)

(
And for the record my Iroh chess.com account doesn't reflect my actual ability, though I still suck at chess)

Iroh1729

Smash Rookie
We hail from Carnegie Mellon in the Burgh.

If anyone is nearby we gotta schedule something...

tehz

Smash Apprentice
We hail from Carnegie Mellon in the Burgh.

If anyone is nearby we gotta schedule something...
YO I'm down to play some smash this weekend. There's way too much melee here and not enough 64. Are all you guys still at cmu?

Kratos Galileo

Smash Rookie
YO I'm down to play some smash this weekend. There's way too much melee here and not enough 64. Are all you guys still at cmu?
Awesome dude. Most of us will be back probably on Saturday. We play usually on the Morewood 2nd floor lounge in in B Tower. You should definitely join us.

Iroh1729

Smash Rookie
Text me any time you want to play. Or if you just show up in the MW 2nd floor B Tower lounge this week, there'll be like a 40% chance we'll be there.

Last edited by a moderator:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
They did actually find me before the tourney started. It was by accident though, they just happened to wander on to the same setup I was on.

Top Bottom