• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I'd say Steel. TBH we'd just get rolled in Platinum. Let's actually have some fun doing this.

I vote [SWF]

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yes, we are all Shockwave Flash files. :p
Yeah this is what I thought of too. I don't want people to completely misinterpret our tag which is why I wouldn't want that one as much despite the idea being cool.

I like the idea of using the vertical bar, but how do you guys like using it to enclose the tag? I was always a fan of that, I thought it looked really cool

› Krynxe. |swf|
Terywj |swf|
Bionic |swf|
or
› Krynxe. |SWF|
Terywj |SWF|
Bionic |SWF|

I kind of prefer the lower-case because it seems less cluttered and kind of keeps the focus more on your actual name. Thoughts?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I think the vertical bar idea is good

idk, to me it puts emphasis on the team name lol

Edit: I have an idea but I'll wait til im home to post it

Morin0

Smash Lord
F looks cool I think but maybe the S is overused quite a bit. Feel free to look for more cool looking unicode characters that resemble an S, lol.

edit: maybe a $ to represent our swag :awesome:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Regarding the extension tag. The reason why I brought it up was because of (as you all mentioned) humour factor. Baby Punching Marathon in Platinum also uses this version, tagging up with ".bpm".

I am also in agreement with the selection of Steel over Platinum. They'd most likely match the skill levels of our team, and we have not played enough with our entire team to see how our team works, strategies, etc.

So far we have tag options in...
[SWF] Terywj, [SWF] Bionic, [SWF] Krynxe
=SWF= Terywj, =SWF= Bionic, =SWF= Krynxe
SWF | Terywj, SWF | Bionic, SWF | Krynxe
Terywj |SWF|, Bionic |SWF|, Krynxe |SWF|

Keep the suggestions rolling in.

Don't hate on hashtags, the 6's team I'm on is "Super Hash Bros." and our tag is [S#B]. :3
---
Regarding TF2Lobby, it's a good starting point since not many other PUG groups / sites are very active nowadays but don't get too used to it, there's usually no comms and horrid amounts of trolling.

Ohh and for playing Soldier on TF2Lobby, I prefer to jump around on middle like a ******, miss all of my rockets on purpose, and then tell my team "They're all destroyed."

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I forgot the ASCII code for this, but it does exist, and I had this idea:

Morin0

Smash Lord
Krynxe would dig that because they're also Japanese quotation marks :smirk:

「SWƑ」

y/n? The F looks way too cool to pass it up :p

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Bio still has a non-dedicated server he throws up for testing. I'm sure it will become public as soon as he is content with his server-sided mods.

Also, I'm going to play like right now. I'll be in TFF #2

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Pretty sure you don't have me added

Ulises and I are here: 64.94.100.79:27015

Also, lol when Ulises was hale and the damage was

1. ~12,500 (me)
2. ~2000
3. ~1200

What's funnier is that I was ALMOST the first person he killed, but I got away and ended up being one of the last alive. He was trying to kill me so much :embarrass:

John2k4

The End of an Era
My idle server is usually up every night; message me if I forget to turn it on. =P

Oh and those Adult Swim hat codes are going out again. Got mine a couple hours ago.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's just a normal Robot Chicken hat, correct?
Glad I got my genuine one.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Seems most of us are in agreement with the「SWF」tags?=. Will we need to put this to a vote between「SWF」and [SWF]?

Playing in the Steel division also seems in agreement, so I think we'll roll with that.

John2k4

The End of an Era
More bugs with things attaching to players! :b:

Also +1 「SWF」

Top Bottom