• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

team attack off, marth or kirby

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to a local doubles tournament this coming Saturday and my partner is going to use Zelda. I'm having trouble deciding which character to go as, Marth or Kirby. I have to use one character the whole time, no counter picking or anything, and its on Final Destination. I'm also capable with ice climbers, pikachu, and i may be willing to try another character if they are particularly good with zelda

Final destination
Team attack OFF
3 lives 6-7 minutes ( I think )
1 round single elimination, must use same character/team for the whole tourney.

Super short version, who is a better team attack "OFF" partner for Zelda. Marth or Kirby?

btw my partner doesn't really use Shiek

EDIT: My tournament got reschedualed to the 15th of November so I have 2 weeks.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
With team attack off I would say to go Kirby. When any of the opponents are in a multi-hit Zelda attack you can either brick on top of them or hammer them for massive damage and they cant really do much about it.

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
With team attack off I would say to go Kirby. When any of the opponents are in a multi-hit Zelda attack you can either brick on top of them or hammer them for massive damage and they cant really do much about it.

good point, but can't marth use an up close dolphin slash while they were in zelda's upsmash?
or a running Up smash for a ceiling KO. though, the hammer is less punishable then marths Up-B

Top Bottom