• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TCRhade's Posse: GRAPHICAL EFFECTS GET! Pics coming up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro702

Smash Cadet
thats right i readed last page that your birthday was today so i wish you an happy birthday too xD

relating to GB if you cant do bowsers side B from brawl because i thinks thats a special catch or something then make side B from melle giga bowser that koopa salsh xD you should made the kth melle texture work on this hack too xD and like i said a good n-B should be a big fireball instead of just spitting fire

Relating to tabuu have you done the animations that he was lacking like if backwards to the ede he wouldnt grab and didnt have edje grab animations and and his hurtface made all the items show up maybe they are fixed just trying to remenber what was missing in the beta

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Aww, thanks hammer! :33

Actually, his weapons show up because those animations aren't done. They're still Ganondorf's, which don't affect Tabuu's weapons.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Ah, sweetness. Looks great!

Hey hammer? Can you make a new item on Lip's Stick? With new model/PSA? I'm using the Stick as an article for Lip and I don't want the original item anymore.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Oh, I mean the fire texture on Lip's Stick.

If not, I suppose I could just substitute it with a Subspace enemy/Item.

hammerbros.98

Smash Lord
......ItmRipStickParam.pac don't any GFX........
But I can make more powerful fire damage.

EDIT: I will look at ItmRipStickShotParam.pac

effects worked.
But some Hitboxes not work right...
still give flower on head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom