• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunts: Are you THAT offended by them?

Ozzie23

Smash Cadet
Wow, your friend is a spaz. I actually like being taunted online, so I can see other people's taunt messages.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I Manage to KO my friend, who was playing CF using Snake's taunt.He was hanging from the ledge at the time when I decided to taunt.
the moment his invinciblity ended was the moment my box knocked him into the lip of Final D.
Resulting in a stagespike.
I'm a little annoyed by taunts, but my friend was really annoyed to WTF?

Zylar

Smash Ace
I find it funny that you make a thread about him, while he has an account here.
No fear of him finding out?

I can't believe there are taunt haters. It IS part of the game. Just don't play with him anymore.

Oh and taunts don't annoy me at all. Even if spammed.

Thossos

Smash Cadet
taunts are cool :p

i just can't stand it when someone picks a faster character than you, a huge stage, and spends all their time playing keep-away and taunting
well that'd be annoying without them but still

True Fool

Smash Ace
I don't like it when someone taunts when they didn't do anything. It's cool to taunt after a knee, but after a bomb falls on me in Green Greens? Cruel mister, too cruel.

I enjoy taunting though. I try to taunt after as many attacks as possible(without killing myself or anything), but I kinda do it because I know it's annoying.

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice
Is he THAT annoyed? Who's taunt were you using anyway? Snake's codec? That would probably bother him.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Lol I don't mean to be rude but that is one of the stupidest things I've heard, in terms of people disliking things about brawl gameplay. Taunts are not suppose to be taunting (I lol'd when I wrote that) but more for fun and to show the character's personality as a character IMO. For example, you can tell sonic is outgoing and takes pride in his speed, you can tell just how cute kirby is with his taunts, and with captain falcon you can tell he's always looking to get someone to beat him up =P

Top Bottom