• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt

Theftz22

Smash Lord
The IC's can desynch and two different taunts at once. God tier I say, god tier. Anybody else love doing this instead of having both IC's do one taunt? It's so boring.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
can you tell me how to do that?

amd i dont think that makes them god tier =/
Desynch and do two different taunts like you'd do two different attacks. :/

It's cool, and is pretty funny when you taunt before a grab/smash but other than that it's nothing special.

juki

Smash Cadet
No god tier...that would be too embarassing for the ic's....

More like ic tier...

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ok heres one even better, agaisnt meta fox falco or wolf, chaingrab with popo only while nana taunts all the while, i call it tauntgrab lmao

Its pretty funny to see the other persons face while doing this

Hit973

Smash Cadet
Ok heres one even better, agaisnt meta fox falco or wolf, chaingrab with popo only while nana taunts all the while, i call it tauntgrab lmao

Its pretty funny to see the other persons face while doing this
I love you for informing me of this. My friends are gonna hate me now :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
This is the way I always taunt with ICs :p I'll usually just make nana taunt to keep me safe though, but if it's online then I'll have them both do different ones to combine into 1 epic taunt.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I like having them both do the side taunt while facing each other so they cross mallets. It looks so unbelievable badass but it's hard to do. D:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
He pays her with veggies, but the good thing is that there's lots of veggies and fruits up there in that mountain they climbed =D

Sad she doesn't do it anymore :*(

AMR

Smash Rookie
Its amazing that I taunt SO much in my matches and I haven't found this out.

Just when I thought Icys couldn't get better...

Nana for Top Tier.

Put it on a t-shirt

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't Main Ice Climbers and I found it out myself :p

The only way I really know how to desync is Up B and have them land far from each other, then you have plenty of time to desync as nana runs to popo.

Obviously this is an extremely stupid dangerous thing to do in an actual match...I mostly just do desynced taunts on that **** sandbag...

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i found two more really fun IC "taunts":

1. initiate a dash repeatedly (like smashright>let go>smashright>let go, etc). ice climbers look like they're skipping across the stage. everyone can do this, i'm pretty sure, but they don't look as awesome skipping as the ice climbers do :p!! timing can be a bit difficult to keep up at first.

2. if you're on the ground, double jump + ice block (this gets rid of the ice block boost next time you use ice blocks). when you're very close to the ground, use ice blocks again. this will call the pretty ice portal, but no ice blocks will come out (because you've canceled it, duh :laugh:). anyway, it's a lot prettier than it sounds >_>

cool taunts, eh?

MaxThunder

PM Support
... could anyone post a video of shoving this double taunting thing?... ice is not my element... i'm actually better whith just popo...( a level 9 ic cpu kicked my *** until nana died...) but i wanna see it=) it sound imba=)

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
i'm actually better whith just popo...( a level 9 ic cpu kicked my *** until nana died...) but i wanna see it=) it sound imba=)
Huh........that's new.........

Question about this: When nana taunts online, does the message come up or does it just work for popo?

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
^^ He dies because he has used his up already and he is not thrown but instead breaks out of the grab...I think...

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I don't get it :(
If snake is rising in his upB and you grabbed him but DONT hit him, he will fall to his doom because he has already used his upb and in order to reuse it he must touch ground or get hit.

All upB's (except things like jigglypuffs sing and zamus')require the user to touch the ground or get hit before using them again.

For example.... snake is hit below final destination. He uses his cipher to rise. Popo grabbs him and doesnt hit him. While I wait for snake to escape the grab, nana jumps in joy. Snake dies, popo joins in the excitement.

Top Bottom