• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tattoos.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
What are your thoughts about tattoos? Do you have any? Care to share the story behind it?

I just got my tattoo guns, yes. I'm learning to tattoo. It's pretty awesome. :)
I've got a triceratops on my left forearm, something toooo indepth to explain. But there are a few that know about it's meaning.

So yeah, discuss tattoos.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
personally, there's just too much commitment to get a tattoo

i think it's really funny when chicks get dumbazz tattoos

some look cool.... but most suck, imo

that's about as far as i go

PolMex23

Smash Champion
For girls its a sad double standard.

A hot girl with anything better than decent will pass for a good tattoo because they are fiiiinnne.

If not the tatt needs to be a marvelous piece of work.

Theres this chic named Arianna an she has a partiallly completed dragon tattoo that stretches from right under the far side(near the armpit) of her right breast all the way alill past her right hip bone running along the side of her.

Its pretty cool, but her being hot makes it ohhh sooo much better.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I want to get a tat when im older dont know yet.

If I could get one know I would but my parents are around and they disapprove of tattoos. lol

I really want something on my hands. o 3o

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
When I was in Oregon like everyone had a tatoo there. Actually everyone had multiple tatoos. And everyone would talk about tatoos, like in the train once a woman passed the phone to her husband "Honey tell them where we get our tatoos done". It was pretty ridiculous lol
lol, really?

that's pretty odd.

but yeah, for a girl, idk man it's weird. kinda like what polmex said. and eh, as far as i can go, my body is a canvas.

and gallax, i'll get pics later i dont have a decent camera at the moment.

edit:

lol excuse my hairy leg.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion

Pictures of my tattoos. I wanna get a few more, but I only get tattoos that have significance or meaning to me, so its hard to pick out the ones I want.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I always knew Fullmetal was a homunculus O_o
I always wanted to get a tattoo but I don't think it would look good on me due to my dark skin tone.

Top Bottom