• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs Capcom!

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
omfg. Tekkaman! This was my first anime. <3 If he makes it in I am gonna be so psyched for this game.

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Characters from Speed Racer, EVANGELION, and Samurai Pizza Cats were also hinted at.

GET PSYCHED!
Dude, if there's anything from those legendary series I will cry.

G-force **** Yeah!, nothing beats a kick to the neck from those guys.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
omfg. Tekkaman! This was my first anime. <3 If he makes it in I am gonna be so psyched for this game.
I'm just psyched in general for this game. I'm not too familiar with some the series' Tatsunoko are responsible for, but the more the merrier!

Dude, if there's anything from those legendary series I will cry.

G-force **** Yeah!, nothing beats a kick to the neck from those guys.
Hahaha I'm a huge fan of Evangelion and Speed Racer. Samurai Pizza Cats vs Dante = LOL.

If i don't see some Superbook reps there will be blood....

xD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Generator Gawl had better be in this game, or I'm going to kill someone.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I can only hope we get to see this game in the states. If not, I'm seriously considering buying the arcade machine...

T-major

Smash Champion
I can only hope we get to see this game in the states. If not, I'm seriously considering buying the arcade machine...
we won't; seeing as the majority of the Tatsunoko series in it are Japan only/practically unknown in the West. it's a shame though, because this game will more then likely rock balls...

but if it comes to PS2 or something, you could always import it. thats WAY cheaper than buying the arcade machine (however, much much much less awesome)

someone make a Speed Racer moveset.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Well, Evangelion and Macross might not make it because Tatsunoko only animated them, not own them.

Although <3 for Speed Racer reps.

**** it, I am quite hyped!

Corimon

Smash Apprentice
YES, Samurai Pizza Cats. <3 First anime ever.

This game should come to the states. D: But after Namco x Capcom never made it, I'm not setting my sights too high.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Apparently the site is gonna be updating with some *new* info this upcoming Friday! Ahhhh, I can't wait. =^___^=

I hope it's more characters.

~rh

Smash Lord
I need to main A Pizza Cat [or maybe all three?!] and Blanka. This update better give us Blanka!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
were those servbots in the back ground? Then yay, Megaman's pretty much confirmed then :3

This game, however, REQUIRES Generator Gawl and Samurai Pizza Cats. Oh, and also Soultaker & Komugi-chan. That would be awesome.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I need to main A Pizza Cat [or maybe all three?!] and Blanka. This update better give us Blanka!
I would probably end up using one of the Pizza Cats, if not coupled together, as one of my mains - haha...

However, I don't want too many SF reps. I want the Capcom spaces for more interesting chars that haven't been introduced into a fighting game yet. VIEWTIFUL JOEEEE! ;"}

were those servbots in the back ground? Then yay, Megaman's pretty much confirmed then :3

This game, however, REQUIRES Generator Gawl and Samurai Pizza Cats. Oh, and also Soultaker & Komugi-chan. That would be awesome.
If Megaman is in the game, which he prob will be, do you think they'll be using one of the newer Megas? Perhaps Star Force? 'Cause I really dislike that look. :"{

tirkaro

Smash Champion
If Megaman is in the game, which he prob will be, do you think they'll be using one of the newer Megas? Perhaps Star Force? 'Cause I really dislike that look. :"{
I'm hoping it's classic.. In MvC2, the megaman characters were MM classic, Roll classic, and Tronne Bonne. Since that stage looks more like something for Tronne Bonne, then she should supposedly be in the game, meaning that MM classic should naturally be in. But of course, it could also mean that Legends Megaman could get in as well :ohwell:

Oh, and this game also requires Okami Amateratsu and Dante. Seriously.

~rh

Smash Lord
Yeah, gimme classic Rockman and this game is golden.

Dante... I wonder how he would play. That would be awesome to see him in here though. Same with Joe. That would be sick.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I kinda like Megaman ZX model... *shifty eyes* <____<;

Classic Megaman is the best representation of Megaman, though, so I'd have to agree.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Hurricane Polymer is 100% in. Heck, he'll most likely be the next character to be introduced.

Oh and HURRICANE PUNCH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FALCON PUNCH

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Batsu! Omg, I seriously <3 Rival Schools. Its about time they get some representation in a Capcom VS game.

~rh

Smash Lord
Wtf are you guys talking about? It's all about Shoma =0

tirkaro

Smash Champion
OMG, YEHS, YATTERMAN!!!!!!!!
well, it was pretty obvious they would be in to begin with, but it's still totally awesome anyway!!!!
YATTERMANYATTERMANYATTERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But doesn't anyone think it's strange that yattawan (the dog bot) is both in the background, and a special attack?

anyway, still waiting for my megaman confirmation, capcom ಠ_ಠ

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
The second scan has alex in it. >_>

Also, someone on SRK noticed a pattern of the confiremed Capcom character. Ryu, Chun-Li, Batsu, and Alex were all supposed to be a game called Capcom fighting all stars (something like that. Here's a video.). If this pattern continues, we should also see Charlie, Haggar, Poison, Akira, Strider Hiryu, and Ingrid in TvC as well, as they were supposed to be in CFAS as well.

Top Bottom