• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tantalus Presents: Consult the Helix @ Xanadu Games!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
MELEE Only! Special thanks to all that attended. You guys are awesome!

Singles Results:

1: Chillindude829 ($130)
2: Cyrain ($60)
3: Milkman ($38)
4: Vist ($22)
5: Nintendude ($10)
5: ChuDat ($10)
7: Tope
7: Wenbo
9: DoH
9: SG
9: Oro
9: Husband
-----amateur begins-----
13: Lock
14: emoDino
15: phatcat
15: Exit
17: Jahcrill
17: Cava
17: BigWenz
17: Tdude
21: PeanutPhobia
21: Darkseid
21: Eazy
21: Silence
21: fknbane
21: Lemons
21: Kevin

Doubles Results:

1: Chillindude + ChuDat
2: Tope + Cyrain
3: Vist + Nintendude
4: Husband + Wife
5: DoH + Milkman
5: tdude + emoDino
7: Cava + Kevin

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Special Thanks to Tope for helping with the venue setup.

Special Thanks to tdude for recording. Make sure you follow him on twitter to get links to the recordings later, and tdude will get them uploaded to the atlantic north melee vids as well.

I feel like having one game is really easy for me to run now after years of doubling up, so I was bored and the event literally ran itself. Shoutouts to us finishing Doubles, Singles Pools, Pro bracket, and Amateur bracket in 6.5 hours. You guys do it big each week.

Make sure you all check out S@X on tuesdays on vgbootcamps channel www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

If you enjoy great melee action and are in the area, make sure you come out to Squabbles Smash hosted by EE On March 29th! https://www.facebook.com/events/1407962192788672/

Top Bottom