• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tantalus Presents: ATHF Smashfest Training April 9th Westminster, MD FT: Bdubs

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
1. Tantalus
2. Coney
3. EEvisu
4. JCaesar
5. Thunderhorse
6. SnackAttack
7. Seagull
8. Mystery Tiger Teen
9. BetaZealot
10. Korn
11. Korn's Driver
12. VanillaWaffle
13. Pink Fresh
14. Cook
15. ComboKnight

This is our current list! One spot open- then I won't be able to accept any non-athf members. If people show up uninvited, I might kick you out! I wouldn't try it. This will be an amazing fest. The house is a bit messy though and empty, but as I said we basically have the 1st floor until midnight and the basement until whenever you all feel like leaving (meaning we have two whole floors!) My dad has to get up early, so I'd appreciate it if we could keep it down after 12am.

Coney

Smash Master
heya tant, just letting you know that pink, cook and i will be riding up around 5:30 to get there at about 7...is it okay if we stay over for the night? don't mind if we get kicked out in the morning, you're just roughly an hour away so, we'd like a place to stay instead of have to drive back all that time.

thanks fellas!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yep thats cool, I've arranged for this just in case

you can even stick around on saturday. I "officially" cancelled it for sat. since chu is having a biweekly. But if you want to stick around and troll westminster and play more smash you're more than welcome to.

Coney

Smash Master
oh also, i had one more question

takeover might be able to make it, if so can he snag that 16th spot? :O

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
yep, done deal coney

Edit: Comboknight dropped.

1. Tantalus
2. Coney
3. EEvisu
4. JCaesar
5. Thunderhorse
6. SnackAttack
7. Seagull
8. Mystery Tiger Teen
9. BetaZealot
10. Korn
11. Korn's Driver
12. VanillaWaffle
13. Pink Fresh
14. Cook
15. TakeDOWN

theCook

Smash Cadet
Note to cook:

Don't leave yourself logged in on other people's computers. EE will find you.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
More than likely Mantis- I just have to make sure we dont' have a date conflict. Right now there is the gamepad tourney and the pending Chu's biweekly tournament.

Edit: Mantis I need to meet everyone first before they can come to my smashfests. Please come to the five guys tournament if you're interested. I don't like people I don't know being at my house.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I will be at the next one

But, I am also possibly hosting another tourney late May, Scott. But, I am not sure yet I will let you know a little after Five Guys tourney

Top Bottom