• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAMPA TOURNAMENT AUG. 25th. - TWILIGHT SHOWDOWN© 6 Presented by ANGER MANAGEMENT©

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
MMs are to add pressure to the fight. It's like a tournament match without the tournament. Whoever wants friendlies just be like "Ey Rohins, friendlies" And you will get at least a set.

I'll be coming to this. Dunno if phagga and jew are coming but maybe.

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
I think that means training
No, it does not. Has anyone ever played Virtua Fighter 4? There is a mode in the game called Kumite (pronounced coo-me-tay). It's where you work your way through the ranks by fighting others. Once you have done enough matches and have obtained enough points, a ranking match takes place. If you defeat that person, you move up a rank. Everyone starts off at 10th. Kyu and the highest rank is a Grand Master. If I could work out a way to use and have people work their way thru the ranks to determine their tier, I would do that.

I LOVE Virtua Fighter. That's why I wish I could use this method. lol.

Linguini

Smash Master
gg'z on the date, my tournaments on the same day. Well,you wont be getting anyone from noob testament for this one at least.

vericz

Smash Champion
If that's seperate from the seeding/ tournament points then it's cool. As for tournament seeding and tournament point it should be kept separate and only used in tournaments (doubles and singles)

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
HEY..is anyone on this ****ing thread going to actually talk about TS6? what the hell karate kid pictures COME ON PEOPLE NO MORE HORSING AROUND THIS IS SMASH OKAY TIME TO BE SERIOUS!! LOL!!!.. .... yea.

-Aqua :luigi:

vericz

Smash Champion
HEY..is anyone on this ****ing thread going to actually talk about TS6? what the hell karate kid pictures COME ON PEOPLE NO MORE HORSING AROUND THIS IS SMASH OKAY TIME TO BE SERIOUS!! LOL!!!.. .... yea.

TS thread are always full of off topic junk, check the last one.

Anyway, that had to do with the kumite thing. Are the points figured out yet?

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
The last 2 posts before me were about pictures on Photobucket of Vericz doing karate...that's on topic? Lol. I thought it was funny, tha's all.

And when are you guys going to realize I'm joking on these posts? seriously lol..I'm just kidding..>_< danggg man. Just havin' fun.

Next tournaments like..what..2 1/2 weeks? can't wait. I'm actually gonna be able to enter this time I think! lol.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Omg Aqua Keep It On Topic, That Is Against The Tos. I Am Reporting You. You Have Been Marked For Moderation.

You Lose. Good Day Sir!

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Lol.. Well shiet. Very nice posts while I was gone. Lol. THIS TOURNAMENT NEEDS TO HURRY UP. Itchin to play smash..and actually PLAY in the 1v1s..unlike like every other tournament...ever.I think the last tournament I played in 1v1s...was before I could wave dash. -_- And I play Luigi... ...so yea. I think..I'll do better than last time. maybe. COLORED FONT FTW.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
How far is that from tampa? And if its saturday ill be busy..My bands got a show.

WHICH YOU SHOULD ALL GO TO. Seriously.

That would be awesome to see all you smashers at our show..its gon be funnn.

Aug. 11
www.myspace.com/malkavian

GO. I donno how this became a shameless plug for my band but it did. Plus it really would be cool to see you guys all out there. Lol

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Hey I can go offtopic! You guys did! Lol.. and like I said, ****it, I was jokinggg. Lol. It was just funny cuz you look at it and it says TS6 SMASH TOURNY..then you click..and its lke MARIO KART POINTS AND PHOTOBUCKET KARATE PICTURES. haha

****ty about the tourny being on saturday, I woulda came too. Oh well. >_< Soon enough I guess

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Anger can you hold this on the 24th insted?

if not this and the giga wll be my last tourney :(

i know i posted b4 that i was quiting but this time i actually am.

well until brawl that is

-Cash

vericz

Smash Champion
Anger can you hold this on the 24th insted?

if not this and the giga wll be my last tourney :(

i know i posted b4 that i was quiting but this time i actually am.

well until brawl that is

-Cash
:laugh: Why would he move this up one day and onto a friday, I wouldn't like that idea and I'm sure other people wouldn't neither.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
OP doesn't mention very much about friendlies. Is there going to be a least a handful of extra TVs for people like me who get eliminated fast, or can't afford doubles, to play friendlies for alot of the time. I would certainly bring my TV to this if that was ok.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Definately bring your TV bro, friendlies are the main reason I love going to these.. So come..and bring tv! and ..gcs..and smash copies. Lol.

Top Bottom