• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Bay Florida Smashers READ!

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
Hey so im from Southern California and im staying out here for a while and wanna see if i can find some people to play friendlies or maybe hit up a tournament. All in all i wanna play smash with some new people.

Post in here! Please! i know some people out here play!

Brawl is gay
Melee is fun

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
ummm i dont kno how to describe the exact place i am at but its near the Citrus Park mall

if you by chance know where that is...

and harriet i might be here on august 10th! lol but i think thats the day ill be leaving :-/

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
word niggggg....i live in holiday..citrus park mall is like 30 to 45 mins from me..and only 10 from lamugi...when u down to play???? do u drive?? /us hit me up 727 389 1260 call me any time tomar not to late goin to the hardrock to win some cash mooney..if u come thru im sure i can get some people to come along..how long u in town???

htg u need to come to my place so we can chill again cuz u my nignog....

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
word niggggg....i live in holiday..citrus park mall is like 30 to 45 mins from me..and only 10 from lamugi...when u down to play???? do u drive?? /us hit me up 727 389 1260 call me any time tomar not to late goin to the hardrock to win some cash mooney..if u come thru im sure i can get some people to come along..how long u in town???

htg u need to come to my place so we can chill again cuz u my nignog....

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
Lol im not sure if that was towards me or what but im pretty sure i can get a ride i dont have my car out here.

But tomaro i aint got **** to do man so id be down for it.

Just guna guess by your typing you were ****in drunk XD

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol i was mad tired lol..it was towards u im down to play today jus not real late cuz im goin out tonight but we can get some good matches in. jus give me a call if u need directions its ez to get to my place from the mall..

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'd be down to hang out but I'm currently on vacation time...Gunna be sailing on the ocean tommorrow and I won't be back til like....Thursday and I'll probably be going to FL Gaming the 8th....I work the 9th....so yeah.....sorry bro...

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
I'd be down to hang out but I'm currently on vacation time...Gunna be sailing on the ocean tommorrow and I won't be back til like....Thursday and I'll probably be going to FL Gaming the 8th....I work the 9th....so yeah.....sorry bro...
niggga sailin!?!?!?!?!?!! u crazy have u seen the weather lately??????? its gonna be like the "perfect storm" out there... young honkey we knew him well....but for real sailing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? nigggga u crazy...nignog u crazy..imma miss u ***.....but nigggga u crazyyyyyy

bring me back a mermaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
Ay im kinda mad busy today let me know if tomarow is good? cause i gotta help my nieces and stuff out theres 2 babies in this house :O

Top Bottom