• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

talk to me on AIM for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
After 14 pages deciding to close this

Marth boards have always had this unwritten rule about not worshipping any one person, so I'm thinking that should extend to the board as well and so we shouldn't have a thread dedicated to one person.

So with that, I'm letting you all know that anyone can ALWAYS contact me on AIM (I'm on a lot) for help of any kind, I'm happy to do so. Just don't contact me expecting to be buddy buddy with me unless I start to get to know you well, also don't contact me all self concious and **** and be like "hey, you probably get all kinds of noobs asking for questions lol! so i hope this hasnt been asked yet and I hope i'm not TOO noob to you but umm" - I freaking hate that, i'm a normal person lol.

also i don't wifi, at least not for awhile until i get my internet fixed then i can give you all meta/sheik practice ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom