• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Tales of Smashonia" The ultimate "Tales of" moveset thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Site's been down for a while so here's some stages I've been working on in my away time:

Grand Chokmah

A stage based on the "floating capital" but not any one specific part of it. Visually, a wall encases this circular stage, water flowing over in and in towards the centre. This main wall represents the outer defense wall of the city itself and ends abruptly just before the playable cross section. As such, the only walls to this stage are ones of downward flowing water as seen in the picture above. The main stage also has flowing water, making its way in towards the one dry platform. This is a fountain of the sort only seen in Grand Chokmah. It is perfectly dry apart from a tiny stream of water just behind the playing area (ie. visual effect only) that sustains a large stationary orb.
As you can see, this stage provides an entirely new use of water within the Super Smash Bros. universe, one that I was very disappointed to discover I couldn't create in the stage builder.
The blast zones are further from the sides of stage than they were in the Altar Room to make up for the lack of walls and promote a greater use of downward angled edge guarding techniques. There are not, however, any further from the high point. They are, infact, closer to the top of the water, making it a dangerous place to spend any length of time.
Wall infinites are possible on this stage but not particularly easy since the attacker is constantly being pulled in towards the wall, messing up their spacing.

Tartarus
A cross section of the Tartarus' front deck with constantly changing scenery as it travels over land and sea. Due to the speed of the ship's movement, any collision with the land will act like a collision with the moving parts of Mute City, while water may be interacted with in the normal fashion. Sadly, I cannot seem to get a good reference picture for this stage.

The Albiore
A totally flat stage besides the engines, the angles of which change as the craft flies around. One might, therefore, expect it to be a tournament favourite but instead it plays like a reskin of the modded stage "Final Frustration". Probably not the best of stages but could be funny to see.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
How longs it been? A month? Time to get back to work! Lol.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I'll try to do one tales character. I was halfway through Sheena but I can't seem to find it. I'll try Raine maybe. Oh and regal will be fun too.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Presea has potential for me in a moveset, but right now I only got around 10 moves going on. I'm trying to take a step farther and not just port over an Arte to her moves like a lazy boi.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Incase anyone's interested, I started writing this story a while ago and I update it from time to time. It's not related to any particular game but it covers/will cover various Tales themes, uses many classic Tales moves and is filled with references, some blatant and others probably rather subtle.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I'm not a fan of reading unless it's about vidya games!! I'll be sure to check up on it.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Looks like I'll be working on this again. The DDoS attack from way back then really turned me off on all this but it's time to get back to work :]

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
You know, I recently gave it some contemplation, and thought Luke would make a rather interesting and unique fighter for Super Smash Bros. His moves would not have to consist solely of generic sword and magick attacks; there are other things in his game that would make him more unique from the other sword users like Marth or Link. Furthermore, his design, especially his clothes, are unique and interesting. That being said, I definitely would not mind Luke being included, though Cless is still mine number-one. Plus, from a business standpoint, Luke would arguably be the best Tales character to include, what with the re-release of his game, Tales of the Abyss, on the 3DS; as opposed to Lloyd, whom would only promote the PS3 remake of Tales of Symphonia.

If I have enough time this weekend, I will write a basic moveset for Luke and post it in here.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
You know, I recently gave it some contemplation, and thought Luke would make a rather interesting and unique fighter for Super Smash Bros. His moves would not have to consist solely of generic sword and magick attacks; there are other things in his game that would make him more unique from the other sword users like Marth or Link. Furthermore, his design, especially his clothes, are unique and interesting. That being said, I definitely would not mind Luke being included, though Cless is still mine number-one. Plus, from a business standpoint, Luke would arguably be the best Tales character to include, what with the re-release of his game, Tales of the Abyss, on the 3DS; as opposed to Lloyd, whom would only promote the PS3 remake of Tales of Symphonia.

If I have enough time this weekend, I will write a basic moveset for Luke and post it in here.
I agree. With all the gameplay we've seen from the Direct I'd be more open to crazier things that I previously wouldn't because of our lack of knowledge on Smash's style.

If we give main focus to main characters(Lloyd, Luke, Cless, Asbel) we can have them inherit moves from the other characters(Kratos, Tear, Chester, Sophie, etc.) as long as it's plausible and true to the character.

I'll be waiting for your ideas :]

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Here is the Luke moveset I said I was working on. I know it is not completely fleshed out, but honestly, I have just been way too busy for leisurely activities. I have also posted this in mine Luke support thread, which I threw together last night.

[collapse="Luke Moveset"]Index
1). Jab & Dash Attack
2). Tilt Attacks
3). Smash Attacks
4). Aerial Attacks
5). Special Attacks
6). Grab & Throws
7). Taunts, poses, etc.
8). Final Smash

Summary
Luke is all about offence and combos. In terms of speed, weight, and mobility, Luke is a well-rounded character. If used right, he can rack up damage efficiently AND kill reliably. Even better is that he is very easy to pick up. However, he has two major weaknesses: poor defence, unreliable recovery. Once Luke's damage is high enough, he can be sent flying fairly easily. Even worse is that his recovery, though good, can only be used once in the air.

1). Jab & Dash Attack:

Jab 1: In a quick and fluid motion, Luke performs a downward vertical slash of his sword.
Jab 2: Luke continues the combo with a second downward vertical slash.

Note: Like Marth's jab in Melee, Luke's jab goes on and on and on. Unlike Marth's, however, Luke's jab keeps the opponent pulled in, allowing for better combos. If the opponent is against a wall, this move can be extremely difficult to escape from. Both of Luke's jabs can be cancelled into either a tilt, grab, or a smash attack.

Dash Attack (Sonic Blast): Engulfed in razor wind, Luke dashes forward, sword thrusted out in front of him. The opponent is swept along with Luke and damaged multiple times before finally being sent flying a short distance.

2). Tilt Attacks:

Forward Tilt (Sonic Thrust): Luke lunges forward, sending the opponent flying backward a medium distance with a powerful thrust of his sword accompanied by a shock wave.

Upward Tilt (Rending Thrust): Luke thrusts his sword into the opponent, then sends him/her flying upward a medium distance with a powerful uppercut accompanied by a shock wave.

Downward Tilt: Luke delivers a low kick with the back of his heel. If pressed twice, he will follow up with a swift, low horizontal slash of his sword. Like his jab, this move goes on and on. Good for hitting smaller opponents. Both attacks can be cancelled into either a tilt, grab, or smash attack.

3). Smash Attacks:

Forward Smash (Raging Blast): Luke thrusts forward his free hand, creating a pink ball of energy that eventually explodes, sending the opponent flying. Very powerful, and can kill at medium percentages, but slow startup.

Upward Smash (Light Spear Cannon): Luke deliveres a strong vertical slash of his sword that sends the opponent into the air, then finishes the attack with a powerful diagonal thrust accompanied by a shock wave, damaging the opponent multiple times. Quick Startup.

Downward Smash (Devil's Inferno): With his free hand engulfed in flame, Luke backhands the opponent, then follows up with a powerful two-handed strike that causes the ground around him to erupt in flame, sending any nearby opponent flying upward. Slightly slow startup. Can kill at medium-high percentages.

4). Aerial Attacks:

Neutral Aerial (Swallow Fury): Luke delivers three swift and powerful kicks. This move can immediately be followed up by another aerial attack, but not the same one. Instant startup.

Forward Aerial (Shadow Fury): Luke delivers a series of lightning-fast sword slashes, each one emitting an eerie flash. This move can immediately be followed up by another aerial attack, but not the same one. Instant startup.

Backward Aerial (Reverse Swallow Fury): Luke delivers three swift and powerful kicks behind him. This move can immediately be followed up by another aerial attack, but not the same one. Instant startup. Like Marth's backward aerial in Brawl, this move will cause Luke to switch directions.

Upward Aerial (Fang Blade): Luke delivers a rising vertical slash of his sword accompanied by a shockwave, damaging the opponent multiple times whilst knocking him/her upward a little. If Luke's second jump has not been used, he, along with the opponent, will be propelled upward a little. This move can immediately be followed up by another aerial attack, but not the same one. Instant startup.

Downward Aerial (Havoc Strike): Surrounded by a shockwave, Luke dives at a -45 or -135 degree angle, feet fist, spiking the opponent.

5). Special Attacks:

Standard Special (Mieu Fire): Luke conjures his tiny sidekick Mieu, whom blows a small ball of fire at the opponent. The fireball travels fairly quickly and at a medium distance. If an opponent gets hit by this whilst standing on the ground, he/she will be temporarily stunned. Instant startup.

Side Special (Mieu Attack): Luke conjures his tiny sidekick Mieu, whom leaps out of his palm, curls into a ball, and rams into the opponent. If the opponent is on the ground, he/she will be knocked on his/her back, leaving him/her open for attack. If the opponent is in the air, he/she will be spiked at a -45 or -135 degree angle. This move will instantly break any box, barrel, or demolishable stage element. Very slightly slow startup.

Up Special (Mieu Wings): With his free hand, Luke grabs onto his tiny partner Mieu, whom flies upward by flapping his wing-shaped ears. This move is similar to Pit's recovery in Brawl, only the player does not have to repeatedly tap the special button. Also, Mieu will only fly upward--never downward. If Luke is hit whilst using this move, he will not be able to use it again until he touches the ground. Instant startup.

Down Special (Coil): Luke pumps both of his fists, gathering energy. For about ten seconds, all of Luke's attacks will deal more damage and knockback. Slightly slow startup. Though this power-up only lasts a short time, the trick is knowing when to use it.

6). Grab & Throws:

Forward Throw (Slag Assault): Luke punches the opponent, disorienting him/her, hops upward, then sends her flying away with a powerful two-handed strike. Can kill at high percentages.

Backward Throw: Luke hurls the opponent behind him, then with a powerful kick sends him/her away a medium distance.

Upward Throw: With one hand, Luke hurls the opponent straight up into the air a medium distance.

Downward Throw (Guardian Field): Luke drops the opponent on the ground, quickly carves a circle around his with his sword, then thrusts his sword into the ground, sending the opponent flying upward with a surge of energy.

7). Taunts, poses, etc:

Victory Pose 1: With a grumpy look on his face, Luke casually swings his sword in front of him, shouting, "Hmph! Get out of my face!". Meanwhile, his sidekick, Mieu, stands silently beside him.

Victory Pose 2: Luke sheaths his sword, then with an indifferent expression turns to the side whilst folding his hands behind his head, looking upward. At the same time, he says, "I win, you lose, we're done." Meanwhile, his sidekick, Mieu, stands silently beside him.

Victory Pose 3: Staring downward with a remorseful, but resolute expression, Luke sticks his sword into the ground, at the same time saying, "I'll do whatever it takes." Meanwhile, his sidekick, Mieu, stands silently beside him.

On-Stage Appearance: Luke flies onto the stage with the help of his sidekick Mieu. He then readies his sword and shouts, "You're DEAD!"

8). Final Smash:

Final Smash (Overlimit/Lost Fon Drive): Luke pumps his fists, unleashing a surge of energy that knocks away all nearby opponents a medium distance. For a short time, Luke is surrounded by a magickal barrier. In this state, all attacks on Luke will be reduced in damage, and Luke will not flinch in the slightest. If the special button is pressed again whilst in this state, Luke will raise his sword, unleashing a surge of energy that repeatedly damages any nearby opponent. Luke will then follow up the attack with several strikes of his sword, then finish the combo by unleashing forward a large beam of energy that will KO any unlucky opponent.[/collapse]

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Here is the Luke moveset I said I was working on. I know it is not completely fleshed out, but honestly, I have just been way too busy for leisurely activities. I have also posted this in mine Luke support thread, which I threw together last night.

[collapse="Luke Moveset"]Index
1). Jab & Dash Attack
2). Tilt Attacks
3). Smash Attacks
4). Aerial Attacks
5). Special Attacks
6). Grab & Throws
7). Taunts, poses, etc.
8). Final Smash

Summary
Luke is all about offence and combos. In terms of speed, weight, and mobility, Luke is a well-rounded character. If used right, he can rack up damage efficiently AND kill reliably. Even better is that he is very easy to pick up. However, he has two major weaknesses: poor defence, unreliable recovery. Once Luke's damage is high enough, he can be sent flying fairly easily. Even worse is that his recovery, though good, can only be used once in the air.

1). Jab & Dash Attack:

Jab 1: In a quick and fluid motion, Luke performs a downward vertical slash of his sword.
Jab 2: Luke continues the combo with a second downward vertical slash.

Note: Like Marth's jab in Melee, Luke's jab goes on and on and on. Unlike Marth's, however, Luke's jab keeps the opponent pulled in, allowing for better combos. If the opponent is against a wall, this move can be extremely difficult to escape from. Both of Luke's jabs can be cancelled into either a tilt, grab, or a smash attack.

Dash Attack (Sonic Blast): Engulfed in razor wind, Luke dashes forward, sword thrusted out in front of him. The opponent is swept along with Luke and damaged multiple times before finally being sent flying a short distance.

2). Tilt Attacks:

Forward Tilt (Sonic Thrust): Luke lunges forward, sending the opponent flying backward a medium distance with a powerful thrust of his sword accompanied by a shock wave.

Upward Tilt (Rending Thrust): Luke thrusts his sword into the opponent, then sends him/her flying upward a medium distance with a powerful uppercut accompanied by a shock wave.

Downward Tilt: Luke delivers a low kick with the back of his heel. If pressed twice, he will follow up with a swift, low horizontal slash of his sword. Like his jab, this move goes on and on. Good for hitting smaller opponents. Both attacks can be cancelled into either a tilt, grab, or smash attack.

3). Smash Attacks:

Forward Smash (Raging Blast): Luke thrusts forward his free hand, creating a pink ball of energy that eventually explodes, sending the opponent flying. Very powerful, and can kill at medium percentages, but slow startup.

Upward Smash (Light Spear Cannon): Luke deliveres a strong vertical slash of his sword that sends the opponent into the air, then finishes the attack with a powerful diagonal thrust accompanied by a shock wave, damaging the opponent multiple times. Quick Startup.

Downward Smash (Devil's Inferno): With his free hand engulfed in flame, Luke backhands the opponent, then follows up with a powerful two-handed strike that causes the ground around him to erupt in flame, sending any nearby opponent flying upward. Slightly slow startup. Can kill at medium-high percentages.

4). Aerial Attacks:

Neutral Aerial (Swallow Fury): Luke delivers three swift and powerful kicks. This move can immediately be followed up by another aerial attack, but not the same one. Instant startup.

Forward Aerial (Shadow Fury): Luke delivers a series of lightning-fast sword slashes, each one emitting an eerie flash. This move can immediately be followed up by another aerial attack, but not the same one. Instant startup.

Backward Aerial (Reverse Swallow Fury): Luke delivers three swift and powerful kicks behind him. This move can immediately be followed up by another aerial attack, but not the same one. Instant startup. Like Marth's backward aerial in Brawl, this move will cause Luke to switch directions.

Upward Aerial (Fang Blade): Luke delivers a rising vertical slash of his sword accompanied by a shockwave, damaging the opponent multiple times whilst knocking him/her upward a little. If Luke's second jump has not been used, he, along with the opponent, will be propelled upward a little. This move can immediately be followed up by another aerial attack, but not the same one. Instant startup.

Downward Aerial (Havoc Strike): Surrounded by a shockwave, Luke dives at a -45 or -135 degree angle, feet fist, spiking the opponent.

5). Special Attacks:

Standard Special (Mieu Fire): Luke conjures his tiny sidekick Mieu, whom blows a small ball of fire at the opponent. The fireball travels fairly quickly and at a medium distance. If an opponent gets hit by this whilst standing on the ground, he/she will be temporarily stunned. Instant startup.

Side Special (Mieu Attack): Luke conjures his tiny sidekick Mieu, whom leaps out of his palm, curls into a ball, and rams into the opponent. If the opponent is on the ground, he/she will be knocked on his/her back, leaving him/her open for attack. If the opponent is in the air, he/she will be spiked at a -45 or -135 degree angle. This move will instantly break any box, barrel, or demolishable stage element. Very slightly slow startup.

Up Special (Mieu Wings): With his free hand, Luke grabs onto his tiny partner Mieu, whom flies upward by flapping his wing-shaped ears. This move is similar to Pit's recovery in Brawl, only the player does not have to repeatedly tap the special button. Also, Mieu will only fly upward--never downward. If Luke is hit whilst using this move, he will not be able to use it again until he touches the ground. Instant startup.

Down Special (Coil): Luke pumps both of his fists, gathering energy. For about ten seconds, all of Luke's attacks will deal more damage and knockback. Slightly slow startup. Though this power-up only lasts a short time, the trick is knowing when to use it.

6). Grab & Throws:

Forward Throw (Slag Assault): Luke punches the opponent, disorienting him/her, hops upward, then sends her flying away with a powerful two-handed strike. Can kill at high percentages.

Backward Throw: Luke hurls the opponent behind him, then with a powerful kick sends him/her away a medium distance.

Upward Throw: With one hand, Luke hurls the opponent straight up into the air a medium distance.

Downward Throw (Guardian Field): Luke drops the opponent on the ground, quickly carves a circle around his with his sword, then thrusts his sword into the ground, sending the opponent flying upward with a surge of energy.

7). Taunts, poses, etc:

Victory Pose 1: With a grumpy look on his face, Luke casually swings his sword in front of him, shouting, "Hmph! Get out of my face!". Meanwhile, his sidekick, Mieu, stands silently beside him.

Victory Pose 2: Luke sheaths his sword, then with an indifferent expression turns to the side whilst folding his hands behind his head, looking upward. At the same time, he says, "I win, you lose, we're done." Meanwhile, his sidekick, Mieu, stands silently beside him.

Victory Pose 3: Staring downward with a remorseful, but resolute expression, Luke sticks his sword into the ground, at the same time saying, "I'll do whatever it takes." Meanwhile, his sidekick, Mieu, stands silently beside him.

On-Stage Appearance: Luke flies onto the stage with the help of his sidekick Mieu. He then readies his sword and shouts, "You're DEAD!"

8). Final Smash:

Final Smash (Overlimit/Lost Fon Drive): Luke pumps his fists, unleashing a surge of energy that knocks away all nearby opponents a medium distance. For a short time, Luke is surrounded by a magickal barrier. In this state, all attacks on Luke will be reduced in damage, and Luke will not flinch in the slightest. If the special button is pressed again whilst in this state, Luke will raise his sword, unleashing a surge of energy that repeatedly damages any nearby opponent. Luke will then follow up the attack with several strikes of his sword, then finish the combo by unleashing forward a large beam of energy that will KO any unlucky opponent.[/collapse]
Wow. I approve of this move set ten fold. The entire thing just makes sense. The Smashes are top notch, I like the approach you took with on hit canceled aerials, and the specials consisting of Mieu mostly. The tuants are a goodrun back to the series.

Victory pose 1: Luke cuts his hair saying "It's time to change."

I'll be sure to add this one, I really like it.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Somethings to mention:

Some of the new mechanics work in favor for some moves in the Tales series.

Lloyd Irving:

Lloyd has unique properties in which he can cancel weak moves into strong moves. This is a reference to his game where he can combo a standard attack into a base arte into an arcane arte. In Smash Bros. he can link his tilts into Smash Attacks into B moves or tilts straight to B moves. Some aerials can be linked into B moves as well.

Playstyle: Lloyd is a combo oriented character. Moves that link into each other keep the enemy close while finishing moves have huge knockback. Lloyd must take care of the opponent quickly in order to remain effective otherwise he'll have a hard time killing because of high percentage because his killing moves are slow. In mid combo, Lloyds attacks are twice as fast and have double the hit stun.

Jab, Jab, Rapid Jab:
Lloyd starts with a simple vertical slice into a horizontal slice. Pressing A once more will result in his Rapid Jab dubbed "Sword Rain." Finishing move on jab(unknown as to how to finish jabs as of late) will be a ending thrust. Angled up will result in a rising slash similar to Sword Rain: Alpha and angled down results in Lloyd slamming both swords down. This move cannot be linked into another attack.

Ftlilt:
Simple thrust forward. This move can be linked into a Smash or B attack.

Uptilt:
Lloyd crosses the sword above his face and then forces them down covering his sides completely. Pops the opponent up on all parts of the attack. This move can be linked into a Smash or B attack.

Dtilt:
2 part attack. Lloyd pokes down, similar to Marth/Roy, then uses his second sword to shovel you upwards with brute strength. This move can be linked into a Smash or B attack.

Dash attack: Cross Thrust
With massive momentum, Lloyd slides across the ground with Sword pointed forward. Wind hitbox on top of Lloyd follows behind. This move can be linked into a Smash or B attack.

Special(B) moves:

Neutral B:
Demon Fang. Lloyd slides his sword through the ground producing a shockwave of energy. Hitting opponents, walls, or edges will end the attack. If used in the air the energy will instead fly at a downwards angle. Can be linked into a Smash Attack if it has not already been used in a combo string.

Forward B:
Sonic Thrust. Chargeable attack. Lloyd thrust his sword forward with impressive strength. Holding the attack button until fully charge will double knock back and hitstun. Long start up and end lag. This move should be used for combo finishers at early percents. Can be linked into a Smash Attack if it has not already been used in a combo string.

Up B:
Tiger Rage. Lloyd swings his sword upwards spins into a multi attack, then swings down. The apex of the attack can be used to grab ledges for recovery. For recovery reasons, Tiger blade will have increased distance and height compared to the canon rendition. This attack pops enemies up into a flurry of hits then spiked down into the floor. Thrown into helpless state if used in air. Can be linked into a Smash Attack if it has not already been used in a combo string.

Down B:
Rising Pheonix. Lloyd jumps up and then flies forward down at a medium speed dealing massive damage and hitstun. If used in the air Lloyd will immediately attack but will have reduced knockback and hitstun. Can be linked into a Smash Attack if it has not already been used in a combo string.

Smash Attacks:

Forward Smash:
Beast. Lloyd Bashes you with his shoulder then releases battle energy in the shape of a blue lion head after a spin. Long start up if used by itself. Strong knock back. Can be linked into a B move.

Up Smash:
Victory Light Spear. In reference to other characters in Symphonia, Lloyd twirls in the air then finishes with a strong pseudo spike spin. 2 part attack. Can be linked into a B move.

Down Smash:
Demonic Circle. Lloyd creates a shockwave that circles around him and ends with a finishing Demon Fang. The initial attack is a multi hit move while the finishing Demon Fang is the killing strike. To signify difference from a normal Demon Fang, this one will be bigger and red in color. Can be linked into a B move.

Aerials: Doing aerials near the ground can be cancelled into tilts or Smashs.

Neutral Air:
Tempest. Lloyd spins in the air repeatedly with swords out. Multi hit move ending with a pseudo spike. This attack brings Lloyd slightly upwards. This move can be linked into Demon Fang(Neutral B), Tiger Rage(Up B), or Rising Phoenix(Down B).

Forward Air:
TAYE! Lloyds signature spinning standard combo used in the air. Double hit attack. This move can be linked into all B moves.

Back Air:
Lloyd thrust his sword backwards and pulls it out of you. Kill move at high percents. This move can be linked into all B moves.

Up Air:
Double kick, Double slash. Lloyd kicks upwards twice then slashes upwards twice. Keeps enemies in for a combo string. This move can be linked into Tiger Rage(Up B).

Down Air:
Pseudo Hunting Beast. Lloyd performs the final part of Hunting Beast having him plummet down similar to Young Link. Lloyd crashes down on his shoulder releasing battle energy around him. Anyone caught near Lloyd is popped up and anyone near the shockwave is spiked down. This move can be linked into all B moves.

Grabs: Grabs can be cancelled into jumps to follow up aerials.

Pummel: Lloyd hits you with the hilt of his sword towards the stomach.

Forward Throw:
Lloyd throws you by putting you on his back and throwing you by the arm. Can be cancelled into a jump.

Back Throw:
Lloyd tosses you back and swings you with his sword like a bat. Can be cancelled into a jump.

Up Throw:
Lloyd throws you up with his exphere glowing and pierces you with both swords sending you up. Can be cancelled into a jump.

Down Throw.
Lloyd slams you down then then does a single tempest spin. Can be cancelled into a jump.

Another point to make is everyone has the right to the same character. The focus of this thread to to create different playstyles for one character meaning everyone has a chance to make a dynamic and unique playstyle for a single character.

Tomorrow there will be a giant overhual on this thread. I'll change the entire thing to focus on the main contenders. For example, Symphonia will only support Lloyd and Abyss will only support Luke. Of course you may still make move sets for the likes of Colette or Hubert, but every other non main Tales hero will be in the section after everyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom