• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking requests for a short time. Now giving lessons for anyone.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Please, edit your posts instead of posting multiple times in a row.

In other news, Grimer + Something else. :)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Eorlingas.....ummm that doesnt make any sense....lol...and sry....i cant do the chuck norris one
It makes perfect sense. Just do an amazing Grimmer, combined into two. Be creative with it.

wakerofthewinds

Smash Journeyman
Hey, bud. See that Edit button? Instead of posting again, just click that, then type the message.

Also, a few pages back, you asked how to change the name of the thread? Go to first post, click Edit. Click Go Advanced. Change it at the top.

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
then make his head smaller?
Well...i really cant with paint....when i shrink something its loses half of its pixels....and if i were to scratch it....it would end up looking like missingno......so sorry....

here is you grimer and mareep...and whats the big deal with grimer and cubone?...everyone is getting them

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Thanks a bunch for doing my Blaziken-Articuno, It was so cool.

As for my next:

Bulbasaur and Mudkip
Articuno and Clefable
And finally, this one is optional but if you are up for a challenge lets see you combine that Manectric and Tropius

radical00edward

Smash Journeyman
can you make...
snorlax and poliwrath
snorlax and gengar
snorlax ans alakazam
snorlax and jynx
snorlax and mewtwo

sorry im asking of so much.. but i like snorlax, hehe..

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
wow thats alot of snorlax.............how about everything radical just suggested and replace snorlax with articuno who is much cooler ( literally, it's ice )

Top Bottom