• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking a short break from ROB

Hello all of my beloved ROB Board regulars. I have something important to say: I'm taking a short break from ROB. That means I won't be playing him as much, or post on the boardsin the Social thread as much. I just need to experiment with new characters. Zero Suit Samus, Pika, Toon Link, Marth, Falco, my highest priorities being Marth, Zero Suit Samus, and Toon Link. Now, this doesn't mean I'll be dropping ROB. Just taking a small "vacation".

I'll still lurk, and maybe throw in my two cents, but I won't be as active. I'll miss you during those 2-3 months, Jumpman, Sudai, JCaes, Stingers, Ruuku, Mag!c, Kobra, Fishy, fu, Teeco, Dull, JJ.

But remember;
10:081:, 3.33:082:, and 10SudsMcBubbles forever!!!! <33333333

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Was this important enough for a thread?

Yes. Below the cold, hard steel, we ROB care much about each other. Besides, no ROB visits user blogs. And the Social thread is degenerating into srs bsns. Leave me be!:mad:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
... yeah, this probably wasn't worth a thread. Thanks for quitting ROB.

1) Ok. So?

2) Like I said, I didn't quit him.

3) I don't understand why the hell you would care, seeing as you don't main ROB, or have even dropped by before this for that matter.

Look, I don't know what your d*mn problem is with me. I've got better things to do that aren't you calling me "weird" or a "suck-up". Grow some balls and spit the problem out.
I didn't even expect the thread to get replies, it was just to let my ROBros know.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Straked is being an *** and I'm going to bed.

I still <3 Straked though.

*Plugs in to charge for the night*

Sudai

Stuff here
This really should be in the Social Thread. The only other person to make a "Taking a Break from ROB" thread was OS and..lol.

Take care though. Come back whenever if you want.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I clicked this thread thinking it was a well known ROB player quitting lmao.

IThinkAboutIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
This really should be in the Social Thread. The only other person to make a "Taking a Break from ROB" thread was OS and..lol.

Take care though. Come back whenever if you want.
Wasn't that more like a "I'm going to quit R.O.B. so l can take MK, own the world with MK, and get him banned" thread?

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah. That never wound up happening. I also remember him saying that if he wasn't banned by January '09, he was quitting Brawl for good. Yeah. Never saw that happen. OS is just insane in the mainframe.

Top Bottom